Chapter 2

*Poppy's Pov*

I got to my room and layed on my new comfy bed.

I felt safe and comforted around Wanda. I never felt this way before...I didn't even know i liked girls! But Wanda...She makes the missing part of my soul complete.
"We have only know each other for an hour!" I said to myself.

I fell completely in love with the Scarlett Witch.

-It was now 8pm and i headed to Wanda's room-

I knocked on the door and it opened.

Wanda: "hey come on in!"

I nodded my head smiling as i walked into her room, I didn't know how to act around her but i was confident enough to be myself.

"So what movie we watchin?" I asked while sitting on her bed.

"Hmm,  u choose." Wanda replied back sitting next to me.

Her knees rubbed against mine, i felt some butterflies in my stomach.

I chose a movie while me and Wanda settled down to watch it.
I chose a scary movie. A jump screen came on and Wanda got frightened that she ended up hugging me.

"Sorry..i just got. Scared." She chuckled.

I laughed a little and replied: "that's ok."

I loved Wanda's laugh, it was so cute. As well as the rest of her.

*Wanda's Pov*

After apologising to Poppy about hugging her after i got scared I felt this butterfly in my stomach. This certain feeling, it was like she completed me. I kept on staring at her, she was so damn beautiful. I started to stare at her lips until she noticed me. I looked back at the film and so did she.

The movie was nearly at the end but i noticed Poppy had fallen asleep on my shoulder, i felt happy as I turned the tv off and cuddled her as I fell asleep.

*Poppy's Pov*

It was the middle of the night, i woke up breathless about to scream but I realised Wanda was next to me, her hand was wrapped around my waist. I tear went from my eye, I didn't know if it was happy because of me and Wanda or sad because of my daily nightmares i get. I forgot to take my medicine but they normally don't help.

Wanda woke up and looked at me.

"Hey, what happened? Are u ok?" She asked concerned.

"It's just a nightmare, i get them often. But don't worry its fine. Sorry I didn't mean to wake u." I replied shaking.

Wanda saw me shaking and held my hand. I stopped shaking and looked at her lips.

*Wanda's Pov*

I saw Poppy shaking from her nightmare, i held her hand to comfort her. I got that feeling again though my body. I stared at her lips and i just went for it, i kissed her. I only knew her for a day but i love her.
I pulled away.
"Sorry.." i replied looking down at my bed.

Poppy raised my chin and she replied: "u don't ever have to be sorry."

She kissed me back, her hands were holding my face as my hands glided through her hair.

We both pulled away after a long kiss. Poppy layed down by the side of me, i kissed her on the forehead and cuddled her as we went to sleep.