Chapter 15

*Poppy's Pov*

Me, Wanda, Nat and Steve went to Scotland where vision was retreated to go there. Bruce, Tony and Wong stayed at home.

We got to Scotland and found vision, me and wanda went running up to him. Me and Vision already knew each other..he was like a dad to me.

"Wow haven't u grown!" Vision said to me.

"This is nice and all but we gotta go, Vision..Thanos is trying to get the infinity stones and that gem in ur head, well that the mind stone." Steve said.

Vision looked worried until something stabbed him in the stomach. It was an alien looking thing, there were two of them. A boy and a girl.

I knocked the alien over that was stabbing Vision. Wanda flew him over to the train station to safety and i healed him. It took time though. Natasha and Steve were fighting off one of the aliens as me and Wanda thought off the other. I blasted my power through its heart and he fell down, collapsing into the floor. The girl alien ran over to him as a shone of light came down on them.

"We will get the stone and Thanos will rule half the world." The alien girl said to us angrily as she and her brother got sucked up  into the spaceship.

We retreated back to the ship and flew back to where everyone else was. Wanda rested her head on my shoulder.

We got back but Tony and Strange were gone. It was only Bruce and Wong.
Tony and Strange were in one of Thanos's ships as one of his children took Strange to get the Time stone.

We all went to the avengers compound as the news said that Tony Stark was missing.

"We need to get the stone out of me." Vision explained.

"We need to do it with out killing u" wanda said as she scratched her face, i held her hand to comfort her.

"I may know somewhere to go where that can happen."

We were on the ship when we went through this forcefield. We had entered Wakanda.

We got off the ship and saw the King of Wakanda walk towards us.

I was finally meeting the black panther!

"Its good to see u again." Steve said to T'challa as they hugged.

"What is the pleasure of this visit." He asked.

"The infinity stones are at danger and we need to get one of those stones out of Vision's head with out killing him."

Shuri walked up to us: "i can help, but it will take time brother, as much time as u can give me."

Me and Vision went into the lab but Wanda grabbed my hand.

"Please stay safe." She said brushing my hair.

"I will, don't worry." I said kissing her forehead.