Chapter 21

We had arrived.

"take care of yourselfs and watch your 7" Rhodey pleaded hugging all of us.

Nebula waved us goodbye as me, Clint and Natasha got back on the ship.

I got in the front seat next to Clint while Natasha held onto the back seat.

"This is a long way from Budapest." Clint laughed.

Natasha laughed back, I actually never knew what happened in Budapest but I think its how they met and became the best of friends.

I took a deep breath and sighed, letting everything out and hoping that this will work.

"Its gonna be ok." Natasha said holding my hand.

I reassured her with a nod that its ok.

After a journey worth we were finally here, the galaxy stopped spinning in our eyes as we got off the ship and climbed the mountain to where the soul stone was.

"you know rocket isn't actually a racoon if you think about it." Clint puffed as he breathed heavily getting up the mountain.

"He eats garbage and that's enough for me." I shrugged

We were at the top of the mountain, we heard a misty voice.

"Welcome, Natasha daughter of Ivan. Clint son of Edith and Poppy daughter of Joseph." a guy in a black cloak said.

I recognised the voice so I took a closer look but Clint grabbed me before I went even closer.

"The red skull, what the fuck are you doing here?!" I asked gripping onto my weapon firmly, i didn't need a weapon though because I had powers. I just felt bad for Nat and Clint since they didn't have any powers but that's what makes them different.

"I too was seeking for the stone and I actually touched one but I got banished here, helping other people get the stone which I can't have." The Red Skull replied.

"In order to get the stone, you must lose of what you love."

Me and Natasha sat down on a rock as Clint paced back and fourth.

"he's..he's making this whole thing up. He's gotta be." Clint said trying not to stutter.

"He's not." I whispered.

"Jut because he knows your daddy's name?" Clint replied sternly.

"I didn't" Natasha sighed.

I stood up and Walked over to Clint. "We know what we have to do."

Natasha joined me and Clint, we all rested are heads to each other and held hands. I pulled away and looked at the edge of the cliff.

"I'm begging to think we meet different people here, Natasha." Clint sighed with a smile.

"I'm trying to save your life you idiot." she sighed back with a smile.

While they were talking I started running to the edge of the cliff.

"POPPY NO!" Natasha shouted as she pointed her arm at me making me fall to the floor as she electrocuted me.

Natasha started running to the edge as I lay on the floor trying to get up, Clint got his bow and arrow out and hit the side of Natasha making her fall to the floor with the small explosion of the arrow.

"Tell my family I love them." 

"Tell them your self." Natasha replied getting off of Clint and holding him down, also electrocuting him.

Natasha ran to the edge of the cliff and jumped off but I managed to grab her hand.

"HOLD ON! hold on please." I cried as she dangled from the edge.

Clint held onto me from the top of the cliff trying to pull us both up.

Natasha looked down and whispered "let me go.."

I cried with tears going down my face.

"No, No." I screamed quietly.

"its ok.." Nat replied with a tear going down her eye.

She pulled herself back with her legs making both of us let go. Natasha fell to her death.

"NOOO!" I screamed as the waterfall of the cliff went the other way.

There was a huge beam and me and Clint ended up in the water of the bottom of the cliff.

Clint looked down at his hand and there was sitting the soul stone.

"son of a bitch." he whispered.

I hugged him and gave him a sad nod as we both hit the button to get back with everyone else.