Chapter 11

*Wanda's Pov*

I woke up to see Skye with loads of cuts on her face, she was still asleep. I tried to walk over to her but I was chained against this metal bar. The room looked familiar, it was the room where Loki tried taking Poppy's powers.

"No no no! Poppy! Poppy wake up!!!" I screamed.

Loki walked into the room.

"Good u are finally awake? But what about sleeping beauty here?" Loki said as he walked into the room.

"Don't u dare touch her" I shouted at Loki while tears fell down my cheek.

"See HYDRA has tasked me to do this to exercise Poppy, to get her to use enough power to destroy the world." Loki said calmly in my face.

Poppy started to open her eyes, a tear went down her face as Loki stuck a knife in her arm.

"NO GET AWAY FROM HER!" I screamed.

Poppy screamed, the scream was loud, it was the loudest scream I have ever heard. It managed to break a light. It was like...Like she was screaming like a...Banshee.

*Steve's Pov*
I went into Poppy's room to give her something but she wasn't there. She hasn't slept in her bed. I checked Wanda's room but she wasn't there either and her bed was made.

I ran downstairs to Natasha and Tony, Thor and Bruce were in Asgard somewhere.

"There gone! Poppy and Wanda are gone!" I said starting to panick.

"What do u mean there gone?!" Natasha said dropping her fork into the plate of her food.

"They haven't slept in their beds and there not responding to my messages!"

*Poppy's Pov*

I woke up to the sound of Wanda crying and my phone buzzing from across the room.

I turned to look at Loki, My eyes glowed teal and a bit of black. The collar stopped working and my powers were back properly.

I blasted the straps that held my hands down with my eyes. I now saw Wanda on the floor staring at me. I blasted the chain off with her hands as my eyes stopped glowing.

"No...that's impossible!" Loki squealed as he backed away from me and Wanda walking towards him.

*Wanda's Pov*

Poppy unleashed some powers nobody knew of, not even her. Blue and Black came out of her hands as she flew Loki in the air. I flew up with him and punched him through the walls with my red powers.

I flew down and saw Poppy collapse onto the floor, I managed to catch her as she fell asleep. She was really cold.
"It's ok, it's going to be ok!" I whispered in her ear while kissing her head and stroking her hair.

I grabbed her phone that was on the other side of the room. I called Natasha to come pick us up.