Chapter 16

*Poppy's Pov*

Shuri had opened the barriers so they can hold off the predators. Wanda was protecting the doors until something big crashed the other barriers, these humongous vehicles with big wheels came swooping under the ground into Wakanda. Wanda started panicking.

"Go! Its ok me and Vision will be ok." Shuri said to me as she continued fixing Vision.

I flew out of the building, wanda nodded at me and she flew inside.

I saw Natasha and Okeye being nearly crushed my the vehicles, i landed down and used my telepathy to pick the vehicles up. There were aliens surrounding us so i threw the vehicles at them. Nearly every alien dog died until more came running through.

"Why was she up there all this time?" Okeye giggled and smiled at me as she got ready with her spear.

"She's out, go get the Vision." The girl alien said through her ear piece.

Suddenly there was a beam out of the sky, it was a clear blue with a streak of rainbow. This flying axe came out of it hitting most of the aliens. The Axe flew back into someone's hands, it was Thor and it looks like he brought a tree and a raccoon with him. He winked at me.

"You guys are totally screwed now!" Bruce shouted happily with a chuckle.

"BRING ME THANOS!" Thor shouted in an anger as he jumped high into the sky, hitting the floor with lightning that killed even more aliens. There were still many of them left though.

Out of know where I heard a window smashing.

"Guys Vision needs help!" Wanda said panting as she was out of breath from fighting the alien.

"On my way." Bruce said.

"I'm coming Wanda don't worr-" I couldn't finish my sentence cause I got knocked down into a pit I made from the vehicles.

"They will die alone, so will u." Promixa (the girl alien) said.

I panted as I had cuts everywhere on my face.

Wanda took all of her strength and came down towards me.

"But she's not alone." Wanda and Natasha said as Okeye got her spear ready and Nat got her electric staff ready.

They fought Promixa for a while until I got up and made her fly into one of the spaceships that was flying above us.

"Hey are u ok?!" Wanda said as she came running up to me.

"I am fine darling, but we need to get Vision to safety." I replied.

"I'm in the forest with Vision." Steve said through the ear piece.

I leveraged into the forest where I saw Vision stick a sword looking thing into the alien.

"I thought I told u to go." Cap said.

"We don't trade lives captain." Vision replied, he fell to the floor.

Suddenly there was this big burst that entered Wakanda's forest.