Chapter 9

*Wanda's Pov*

I was happy that Poppy said she was ready to get back to normal.

We kissed each other on the lips as my hands went down her thighs reaching somewhere else. I unzipped her pants and my fingers made my way to her 😽 . Poppy did the same to me. We moan quietly, we didn't want anyone else hearing us. I kissed her down the neck once we finished and she pushed me into the bed and she kissed my stomach. I stroked her hair as I felt butterflies in my stomach. Poppy fell back next to me and cuddled up with me until we fell asleep.

It was now the morning and I woke up to the sound of Poppy singing. She had a beautiful voice.

*Poppy's Pov*

I saw Wanda awake and I kissed her on the forehead, I was happy.

"U have an amazing voice" Wanda said with her morning voice. "Come back to bed pweasseee"  Wanda made those puppy dog eyes that were irresistible to ignore so I got back in bed.

She pulled me on top of her and we laughed as she kissed me over and over again.

I finally decided to get up and be productive.
"Come in Wanda, u need to get uppp!"

I pulled Wanda out of bed, we both laughed as she chased me around the avengers tower because I got her out of bed. She finally got caught up with me and picked me up and kissed me, we both  to chuckled and went to get breakfast.

It was my turn to make breakfast so I made some toast and fruit for everyone.

Steve came up to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry" he said to me with a tear in his eye.
I hugged him back and said that it was ok.

We all sat around the table and ate our breakfast, Wanda held my hand under the table.

"Soo Poppy and Wanda? Are u guys like a couple now?"

"Yep!" We both said at the same time. We chuckled.

"It's good to see u happy again" Tony said.

I smiled and finished eating my breakfast, I walked to the train area u til I saw this figure standing in the shadows.
I got my powers out, my hands were glowing blue.

"Is that really how u treat a guest?" Loki whispered.

I got frightened and stepped back, he pushed me against the wall and his face was right up to mine, he was choking me. I tried using my powers but I was weak..I didn't have the strength.

"I will be back for you! Don't u ever forget it" Loki spitted on my face and disappeared.

I fell to the floor with a loud noise trying to catch my breath with strangle marks on my neck.

I saw someone come rushing in, it was Wanda and Tony.

Wanda gasped "POPPY!"

I tried standing up but I fell back into Wanda's arms.

"What happened" Tony asked confused

I stayed quiet thinking of an excuse but it was to late, Wanda had already looked at my memories.

She hugged me and said "I'm so sorry"

A tear went in my eye as I kissed Wanda on the forehead. "Its ok, it's not ur fault."

"Come on Poppy, Bruce wants to have ur daily check on health." Tony said to me and Wanda.

Wanda held my hand. I rested my head on her shoulder as we went into the lab.