Chapter 10

*Poppy's Pov*

"Ur all good, just take it easy." Bruce said to me.

"Thanks." I said as I walked out of the room with Wanda.

As i was heading to my room, Wanda grabbed my waist and kissed me gently on the lips.
"Can i ask u something?" Wanda said to me under her breath.

I nodded my head.

*Wanda's Pov*

Poppy nodded her head to my question and i asked her another question.

"Would u like to go on a date with me later?" I asked her.

"I would love too!" She replied.

I kissed her on the forehead and let go of her hand while i said "be ready by 7. I love you."

"I love u too, can't wait!" She said back as we both walked into our rooms.

-it was 6pm-

I picked out some comfy clothes since we weren't going on a fancy date, i picked out some navy blue tight joggers and one of Poppy's baggy shirts. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and i was ready.

*Poppy's Pov*

-it was 6pm-

The date wasn't fancy as Wanda told me and i was glad it wasn't, fancy wasn't really my thing.

I picked out some leggings and a hoodie that Wanda always wore. I put my hair in a high ponytail and walked out the door and knocked at Wanda's door at 8pm.

"U ready?" I asked Wanda as she opened the door.

She kissed me on the forehead and said: "yes lets go."

She grabbed my hand and we walked outside, we got in her red bulletproof car and she took me to this place called WestView. It was beautiful but also abandoned but that made it even better.

Wanda stopped the car and grabbed my hand, pulling me over to this building.

"Follow me." Wanda said kissing my cheek.

I followed her into this large house, there were pillows everywhere with fairy lights and and a screen projector. It was playing my favourite movie.

"Wow, this look amazing Wanda! Thank you."
I said as i kissed her. She dragged me down onto the pillows and we layed down.

Our legs were touching each other, our legs rubbed against each other. The movies finished and i realised Wanda had fallen asleep on my legs. I smiled as i lifted her head up carefully and placed her head on my stomach as i put a blanket over us.