Chapter 4

*Poppy's Pov*

Wanda started kissing me on the lips then made her way down to my neck, my hands went in her hair as I got butterflies everywhere by the way she was touching me. I pushed her down into the bed and she started taking my top off and I started taking hers off. Wanda flipped me over so now she was on top, she kissed my lips and started kissing my whole body until she got to my joggers, I kissed her on the shoulders as my head went into it as she took her jeans off. She then took my grey joggers off, I flipped my hair over and started kissing her everywhere I could. Wanda went on top of me again and started going fast.
"Faster mommy, faster." I moaned.
"Whatever u say princess." Wanda replied breathless.
My back was now against the headboard of the bed and my head leaned on Wanda's shoulders kissing it in every possible way I could as she went faster then slower.

We were out of breath as we layed back onto the bed. We looked at each other and kissed then Wanda turned around making her ass go against my 😽. We cuddled and fell asleep as it got dark.

I woke up as I stopped breathing, I jumped out of bed trying to find my pills I had forgotten to take again. I was rummaging through all the draws making a noise but I didn't mean to wake Wanda up.

"Hey, hey what's going on? It's ok." Wanda said coming over to me and stroking my hair.
"Did u have another nightmare?" She asked.

I nodded my head "I was trying to look for my pills.."

Wanda: "ok well it's nearly morning anyway so maybe take some when u wake up again...do u wanna talk about the nightmare?"

"If that's ok.." I said to Wanda all teary and weak.

Wanda placed me on the bed with her sat next to me rubbing my leg.

"Basically when me and Steve were little we had this best friend called Bucky and one day we had to go on a mission in order to save him and millions of others but I couldn't catch Bucky in time and he fell off the train and fell about a 100 feet off of the mountain that the train was on."

Wanda hugged me. "I'm so sorry baby."

I smiled as Wanda called me 'baby'.

All of a sudden I blurted out something.