Chapter 6

Tw -r*pe

*Poppy's Pov*

Suddenly something swooped at me and caught me, I got knocked out. All I could see was black."

*Wanda's Pov*

I looked around trying to find Poppy but she was no where to be found. I started to panick.
"Where is Poppy?!" I yelled as I looked everywhere standing still.

"I thought she was with u." Steve said.

I fell to my knees as I knew what had happened.
Natasha: "Loki...Loki got her.."

I started crying but I was trying to hide it because I didn't want to seem weak.

The Hulk ran away as he was turning back into Bruce Banner.

We all returned to the avengers tower and started to make a plan to get her back.
I paced around everywhere thinking of this was my fault.
"It's not ur fault Wanda" Tony said.
I glared down until I got a message from my phone.

"Guys I got a message about Poppy.." I cried shaking.
Tony screen mirrored it to the tv.

Poppy was tied to a bed, she was still unconscious.
Loki: "I'm going to take all of her powers and then kill her myself! Enjoy the show princesses"
Loki started putting needles into her arms and started to take her top off.

Tony turned the video off. I started crying and collapsed, Thor caught me and placed me in a chair.

*Poppy's Pov*

I started to wake up. I was in a room, looked like it was a cell just with more space. I noticed that there were some needles in my body, I tried taking them out but I was tied to the bed and I could t use my powers, Loki had put a collar on me to stop me from using them.

"Ah ur awake!" A voice from the corner of the room said -it was Loki.

My eyes started to fill with water.
"They'll find me, Wanda will!" I shouted to Loki as I grunted trying to get off the bed I was tied to.

"Oh yes, the girlfriend. Well I'm not sure she will be very happy on the next thing I do." Loki said to me.

I was confused as he came even more closer to me. He started kissing my neck and went further down my body. I cried telling him to stop but he wouldn't, I kept on trying to move about but he held me down even more and started kissing my b00bs. I screamed in agony as I didn't want this to happen. No one was coming to save me, I froze as Loki pulled his pants down and got his d!ck out. He started pushing hard and fast, I cried and screamed even more but he covered my mouth and kept going.

It was an hour later until he walked out of the room. I had scars on my face from when he was hitting me to shut up. I felt weak, weaker then usual.