Lola x Male reader x Remus

Im thanking GryffindorkGranger for the names//

Lola's POV

I sat on the couch with (Y/n)'s head resting on my lap and a book in my hand. I feel a hand sneaking up my skirt and I smack it away.

"Watch your hands you perv" I mutter to (Y/n), he whines.

"I wasnt even gonna do anything" He states.

"Mhm sure and besides, we both know who tops in this relationship and it definitely isnt you" I smirk.

"God woman" He says, his face lighting up.

"Im just stating facts love. Now keep your hands to yourself or else Im getting Remus"

"That threat doesnt scare me" (Y/n) states sitting up.

"Uh huh? Im sure it doesnt. We all know Remus would take you somewhere and youd come back limping" I state back, dog earing(?) my book page. I watch as (Y/n)'s beautiful (s/c) lights up in a reddish tint.

"No banging in the livingroom!" Roman shouts as he enters.

"We arent? I was peacefully reading" I tell him.

Third person POV

Remus came bounding down the stairs, tripping over a step and falling down the rest. He sits up and rubs his head.

"You slright dear?" Lola asks, looking over at him.

"Oh yeah I just heard my name like 2 times down here" He says, happily getting up and running over to Lola. She smiles and gently pets him.

"Yeah, (Y/n) has decided to be a pervy brat so I had to make yhreats that involved you" She explains. They both look over at you with a look that predators give their prey. You gulp.

And finish//
This is short but at least I posted?//