Remus x Non-binary reader

Ill let you guys pick your outfits so your more comfortable ^-^//

3rd person POV

Remus watched as everyone ran around the house, even Thomas was running. Remus scratched his head a little bit.

"Whats everyone losing their heads about? Are you getting ready for an orgy?" (Im trying my best to make him disturbing but I have a soft spot for remus)

"Ew no. Thomas's friend (Y/n) is coming over again" Virgil said. Remus perked up at this but his shoulders slumped back. He always was told to go hang out with Janus or stay in his room whenever (Y/n) came over.

"Im assuming i have to go to my room?" He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. Patton looks at him with sympathy.

"Well of course. We dont want you to ruin their innocent mind!" Roman shouted dramatically. Remus sighs. If only they knew, he was dating (Y/n). (Loves plot twists lmao, is this considered a plot twist?)

*timskip*

Your POV

Oh man im so excited. I get to see Remus again, oh how ive missed him. I havent seen him a while and i deserve cuddles! I gently walked up to Thomas's door and knocked gently. The door opened to reveal Virgil, behind him Roman was pushing Remus in a closet. Ill have to open it so he can come out when i get inside.

"Hiya Virge!" I said, smiling. He smiled back. (oo shocker XD)

"Hi (Y/n), come on in" he moved so i could get inside. I thanked him and immediately went to the closet.

"Uhm (Y/n) you already came out the closet no need to go back in" Thomas joked, trying to move my attention from the door that was holding my boyfriend in it. I opened it and Remus fell out, I giggled and bent down to help him up.

"Your so clumsy around me Re" I giggled more, pulling him up.

"Yeah well uh, your short!" He said embarrassed.

"Ive been told that so many times by you Re. Its the only thing you say when i embarrass you" I smiled at him and went on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek but he played me dirty and turned his head so i kissed his lips. I pulled back.

"You taste like deodorant" I said, wiping my mouth. I turned to look at everyone else, they were frozen in place with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked. Roman was the first time to move, running over and picking me up and putting me on the couch.

"What was that?!" He shouted.

"What? Cant a person give a kiss to their boyfriend?" I asked.

"Boyfriend!?" Everyone shouted.

"Yee! Remus is my baby, he protects me like a good boy!" I said happily. Everyone turns their head to Remus.

"You didnt corrupt them did you?" Virgil asks, glarring at him.

"I would never! Sometimes things slip but i would never ruin their mind, even if i want to rabish them" Remus says.

"Ravish me?" I ask, confused. Patton looked confused too.

"Not the innocent babies!" Thomas shouted, hugging me and patton. I made grabby hands at Remus.

"Cuddles" I said, he walked over and picked me up, carrying me to the other end of Thomas's couch. I happily nuzzled into him.

"Re, did you take a bath? You smell nice" I muttered, getting sleepy.

Remus's POV

"I did, it actually feels nice. Like being born again" I said. (Y/n) giggled.

"Your so silly Re" They said, falling asleep on me. I smiled and kissed their head, snuggling them closer to me. I look at the others.

"If you wake them up Ill cut off your hands and sew them to your head" I said, glarring. They all looked away from me, except Patton.

"How long have you and (Y/n) been together?" He asks. I thought for a minute.

"A few months, they were the one to ask me out and I couldnt say no to their cute face" I said, smiling.

"Awe" Patton says. I smile more. I wouldnt change this for the world, I love my little (Y/n).

Its kinda short but what do you guys think?//