Picani x Genderfluid! reader

Im figuring out my own gender identity and im using the term genderfluid for now so why not write a oneshot, also at first you the reader will be using the she/her pronouns but then itll change to either he/him or they/them, im saying that now so my trans masc audience can either skip over that part or read it still knowing its coming. Also reader is amab, it means a male at birth ^-^//

Author POV

Emile was fixing up his office gently as Elliot sat across from him. Elliot came by just to sit with Emile and talk more if he wanted. Elliot was about to speak when someone walked in.

"Emile! Oh shoot, Im so sorry. I didnt know he was having a session" You said, immediately feeling bad. Elliot looked at Emile, who had turned around to look at you.

"Its alright sweetie! Elliot this is my adorable angel (Y/n) and Angel this is Elliot" Picani said happily. Elliot waved gently.

"Its nice to meet you elliot. Do you mind if i sit in here? I wont be in your way at all" You said gently.

"Wouldnt be a problem at all. This isnt really a session anyways, i just came by to chat a bit" Elliot said. You smiled.

"Angel? What are your pronouns right now?" Emile asked, smiling.

"Feeling pretty girly today so she/her for now" You said, smiling more.

"Awe your so cute!" Emile grabbed your face and smushed your cheeks, kissing your nose. You giggled. Elliot watched you guys.

"I dont mean to be rude but pronouns?" He asked. You looked at him.

"Its not rude at all. Im genderfluid, my pronouns tend to change. Like i can go by neither gender and then the next go by he/him, or as today its she/her" You smiled. Elliots face didnt show anything, he seemed to be lost in thought.

"I think i understand. It must be confusing sometimes"

"Sometimes it is. But not always" you hugged picani and nuzzled him gently. Elliot stood up gently.

"Im gonna start heading home. It was lovely meeting you miss" he said, walking out the door. You jumped up and down.

"Patton invited us to a tiny party at his house! I wanted to come and tell you" You said happily.

"Oh hecks yeah!" Picani picked you up bridal style and left his office, turning the lights off. You giggled as he smiled at you dorkily, you kissed his cheek.

*timeskip*

You both stood in front of Patton and Roman's house. Picani was wearing a steven universe shirt because its picani what do you expect. You wore a silly tuxedo shirt and a black skirt. Before you could knock Patton opened the door.

"Finally, weve all been waiting for you guys!" He silly giggled. You smiled.

"Sorry, i was trying to find something to wear" You giggled back.

"Are they here?" Roman shouted, coming up from behind patton. You smiled at him. Patton invited you guys in and you ran in, jumping on the couch.

"Hun dont jump like that! You can get hurt!" Emile jokingly yelled at you.

"Kiss my foot!" You shouted back, getting comfortable next to virgil. Picani came over and leaned towards you.

"Id rather kiss your cute face" he flirted. You blushed brightly.

"Alright Emile, we get it. You met your cute royalty already. No need to rub it in" Roman joked.

"I thought you met your prince Ro?" You said questioningly. Roman hugged patton.

"I did. Very much so" He said. Patton giggled happily.

"This had turned into a flirting party" Logan said. You squeaked.

"I didnt even notice you were here!" You shouted.

"How do you think Virgil got here? We live together" Logan said, fixing his glasses. Virgil nodded.

"Oooh yeah" You giggled. Picani kissed all over your face. You tried to get away, crawling over virgil and logan. Picani grabbed your waist, dragging you back.

"No! Virgil help!" You shouted, giggling. Virgil grabbed you by your armpits, bringing you back to him. You hugged virgil tightly so emile cant get you away from him.

"Oh you helpless bottoms" Roman said. You amd virgil blushed.

"Your a bottom too Roman!" You shouted. Thomas walked into the house.

"Why are we shouting whos bottoms?!" He shouted.

"Shhhhhh, we have neighbors that already dislike us" Patton said.

"Right. Your neighbors suck" You stated.

"Yep. They wont even let their kids out when were outside. I dont see why they dislike us, Patton is the friendliest little puffball youll ever meet" Roman said.

"Thats ass" Virgil said. Patton looked at him.

"Language" He said. You laughed.

"Lets get this party started!" You shouted, jumping up. Immediately getting tackled by Picani. He started tickling you. Tears started falling as you laughed loudly, trying to squirm away.

"Get away! Noooooo!" You giggled out.

"Tickle fight everyone?" Roman asked, tickling patton, who giggled. Virgil started tickling logan.

Patton and roman's neighbors were not happy with how loud you guys were being for the party. But hey, you guys had a lot of fun.

*timeskip again*

You and picani both layed down on your guy's bed. Him immediately cuddling you close and kissing your cheeks. You smiled lovingly and nuzzled into him.

"I love you butterfly" he muttered, tiredly. You giggled gently.

"Mm, i love you too my cutie bean"

You both fell asleep happily cuddled up to each other.