Roman x reader

This was requested by FallenZodiacs//

3rd person POV

Roman walked around in circles in the mind palace. His hair a mess and bags under his pretty brown eyes. He rubbed his face in frustration.

"Why cant i think of anything good!?" He shiuts, his voice echoing and bouncing off the walls.

"Roman? You in here?" A soft voice shouts, kinda scaring Roman. His brown eyes flick over to the soft being.

"What are you doing awake shining star?" He asks.

"You werent in bed and I cant sleep without some warmth" The soft male said.

"Im sorry darling. Ive been trying left and right to get a good idea and Ive thought of none" Roman said, walking over to the (brunette, ravenette, etc.) And hugging him.

"Well come to bed and maybe a dream will bring you an idea?" (Y/n) suggested, the floppy bunny ears of his onsie covering his eyes.

"Your to cute for your own good. But that is a great idea!" Roman spins around with (Y/n) in his arms. The (s/c) male giggling loudly.

"Lets go to bed Ro-ro" he says quietly, nuzzling into Roman's neck. Roman smiles and kisses his head, starting to walk to his room. His soft boyfriend falling asleep on him already.

"God i love you sunflower" Roman whispers, rubbing his back. He opens the bright red door and walks inside, closing it behind him. He walks over to the big silk bed and lays the tiny male down. He walks over to his closet and opens it, changing into pajamas. He walks back to his bed and plops down, cuddling his small boyfriend close, falling into a deep slumber.

Sorry its short. I just wanted to post something since i hadnt in a while. I hope you enjoy it ^-^//