Virgil x trans reader

Warning: not really much, just dysphoria doing its terrible job

A h/c groaned as his alarm went off, he got literally five minutes of sleep last night. He sat up and rubbed his eyes of the sleep crust, he physically cringed as his chest jiggled.( I fucking hate that so much) He stood up and shivered as his bare feet hit the cold ground, he sauntered over to his dresser and pulled out a s/c binder, a black shirt and black ripped jeans. He took off his pajama shirt and sports bra (does saying that make anyone uncomfortable? I dont wanna make you guys uncomfortable), putting on the binder and shirt. He looked down at his pants and sighed, putting the jeans back and grabbing a hoodie.

"Fuck it, I'll just wear my pajama pants"  The h/c mumbled.

"IM NOT OKAAAAY" Started playing from his phone, he lightly smiled. That was the ringtone he gave his anxiety filled boyfriend, he picked it up and held it to his ear.

"Hello?" He cringed at his voice and his eyes filled a bit with tears. Virgil sat on the other end of the phone, worried.

"You alright baby?" He asked, his mind filling with possibilities of what could be happening.

"I-Its one o-of those days.....I-I'm fine" Y/n mumbled into the phone, plopping down on his bed. Virgil sighed in relief, at least it wasnt anything he was thinking. He stood up from Thomas's couch and started to put on his converse. The others stopped what they were doing and looked at him, he looked at them and mouthed 'one of those days'. They nodded and continued doing what they were doing, he grabbed Thomas's keys and walked out of the house.

"Can you get ready for me honey bear? I'm coming to get you" Virgil asked/said, he got a hum in response. When he made it to the h/c's house the h/c was already standing outside the door and on the porch. He wore Virgil's old jeans that he gave him and a pair of dirty red converse. He slowly walked towards the car and got in, Virgil immediately engulfing him in a hug. When they both got to Thomas's house, they just layed on the couch cuddling with an occasional 'awe' from Patton.

(Im tired and sick so *blep*)