Enby Logan x Enby Reader

I got inspiration from an another author. I like the idea of logan being an amab enby with tiddies lmao, this is just a comfort thing. Ill get everyones requests done eventually//

Author POV

Logan sat on the couch, reading a book as they pushed up their glasses. Their brown hair put messily in a bun as their brown eyes scanned the page. They licked their finger, turning to the next page, just as they were about to start reading their phone made a ding noise. They dog eared the book and set it down, picking the blue device up.

(Y/n)~💫
Lets go to the park!

Logie-bear🐻
Sure, i have nothing to do today. What better to do then spend my day with my dearly beloved

(Y/n)~💫
Stahp!! Your making me blush

Logie-bear🐻
But you are my dearly beloved and your cute when you blush

(Y/n)~💫
😳 your cute!

Logie-bear🐻
You failed at flustering me, see you in a few minutes

Logan sets down their phone and stands up, stretching. They sighed in satisfaction as a pop sound was heard. They walked to their room, passing Patton's.

"Oh lo! Hows your day been?" Xe asked, smiling.

"It just got better pat. My love just asked to go to the park with them" they said, smiling back. Patton smiles more, xeir smile going to xeir ears.

"You two are very cute together" Xe said. (Someone do tell me if im writing these right. My dyslexic ass is struggling)

"Thank you. You and Virgil are rather cute too" Logan said.

"Oh thank you!" Xe shouted. Logan smiled and continued walking to their room.

*le timskip*

Logan sat on the parks bench, holding their phone in slight worry. They got here an hour ago and (Y/n) still hadnt shown up. They scanned the area, hoping to see their significant other. The sound of converses hitting the ground filled the quiet park.

"Logan! Im so sorry! (Siblings name) needed help with their homework!" (Y/n) shouted. Logan stood up and hugged them, picking them slightly off the ground.

"You scared me so bad. I thought something happened to you" They stated. (Y/n)'s response was muffled by logan's chest, they peaked their head out and smiled.

"Im so sorry lo-lo. I got to busy to text you" They kissed Logan's cheek.

"Your lucky I love you cutie" Logan giggles at the bright blush on (Y/n)'s face.