Remy x trans reader

You woke up startled as your nightmare came to view. Your face stained with tears and your hands clenching onto the sheets in some form of comfort. You started to sob loudly, nit really meaning to, you put yours hands to your eyes and cried out. The sound of light footsteps could be heard, your door opened to reveal Remy. You couldnt really see that well at was his face looks like but behind his sunglasses he was worried.

"Whats wrong?" He asked as he walked over to you, gently sitting on the bed. You sobbed out and he lightly rubbed your back.

"I-i-it w-was ab-bou-t hi-m a-a-again" You choked out. He lightly gasped and engulfed you in a hug, rubbing your hair lightly.

"I promise you that he will never see freedom again" Remy said. You nodded and shoved your head into the crook of his neck, your tears spilling onto his jacket. He leaned over you and turned on the light, he gasped as he saw your red and tear stained face.

"Oh baby" He said soothingly. You snuggled into his shoulder, liking the warmth and comfort. He took of his glasses and placed them on your vedside table, hugging you and laying you back diwn with him. He mumbled sweef nonsense in your ear as you happily smiled, yawning. It took awhile but he finaaly got you to fall back asleep, him falling into a deep slumber as well.

(Sweet and short)