Remus X male reader x Deceit

Y/n sat there staring at thomas and his sides arguing, he was debating on whether or not to leave. That was until his two favorites showed up.

Credit goes to beetleben, i had no idea who made it//

He smiled and looked up as the others started groaning. Sometimes he felt bad for the two sides.

"Do you guys want me to go home so you can finish this little scandal?" Y/n asked, getting snickers from Deceit and Remus. Virgil glared at the two sides but looked back at the h/c.

" now that they've joined, go right ahead" He groaned out, Y/n frowned. This caused Deceit and Remus to raise a brow, they thought he would be happy to leave. Instead he stood up and walked behind the two sides.

"That's a little harsh, even for me. Sure ones a liar and the other is a little crazy but there still sorta-ish people" He said, Deceit's and Remus's eyes went wide. No one has ever stood up for them before, except for each other.

"What is wrong with you?!?" Roman shouted. Y/n winced aboit at his loudness.

"Being a human and being friendly, even the evilest of people deserve kindness" Y/n said, he always kept that saying close to his heart.

"Also, its because I wanna be closer to all of you" He added, he ruffled his h/c hair and sighed. He was slightly tired from the night befor. Staying up and watching camp camp all night really gets to people. He yawned, his eyes falling droopy abit. Deceit noticed and nudged Remus, the both helped him over to the couch. They were about to walk away when Y/n grabbed both of there arms, pulling them onto him. He snuggled up to them and smiled. They others and Thomas were Shook.

(Srry its short, Im tired ^-^)