Deceit x Goth! male reader

This is normal human au and its based off of the goth ihop thing lmao//

Janus groaned as he was dragged into the restaurant by his friend remus. Remus was excited to show Janus why he comes here always.

"Why are we here?" Janus asked, crossing his arms. Remus lets him go.

"This Ihop is the fucking best and youll see why!" He shouted. A short male with dark black makeup walked over to them, his chains clinking as he walks.

"Welcome to goth ihop. How may I help you?" He asked, his red contacts looking up at them. He looks at remus "oh its you. Im use to seeing you alone"

"I decided to bring my friend janus! I wanted to show why i like it here" he said happily. Janus looked at the males name tag, it read "Y/n".

"Follow me then. Ill be your server as well" he starts walking them to a table. Janus blinks a bit, looking down at his hands as he walks.

"This is your table. Want any coffee?"

"Black coffee for both of us" Remus says, sitting down. Y/n nods and writes it down.

"Ill be right back with your coffees" he walks away. Remus looks at janus, watching as his two different colored eyes followed Y/n.

"Got in interest in him J?" Remus asked. Janus blushed a bit.

"N-no, i have no idea what your talking about" he crosses his arms and looks away from him. Remus rolls his eyes.

"Mhm sure"

"Oh fuck off" Janus muttered. Y/n started walking back towards them, holding two skull shaped mugs, he sets them down gently.

"Alright boys, have anything else you want?" He asked, pulling out his notepad.

"Yes please, id have the blueberry pancakes and Janus will have the same thing" Remus said. Y/n nodded, scratching down in his notepad.

"Ill be back" he leaves again and goes to the back. Janus looks at remus and pucks up his mug, taking a sip.

"I love it here, some of these babes are hot" Remus says, chuckling as Janus smacks him. After a while Y/n comes back, carrying their food. He puts it down gently and licks his black painted lips.

"Here you are. I also have something else for you Janus" he writes down something and hands it to him. He walks away. Remus looks at Janus.

"Did you just get his number?" Janus looks at the paper, it indeed had Y/n's number next to little drawings of bats.

"I guess i did"

Bam, another update. Probably gonna make a fembiy hooters themed one//