Chapter 16

****
Hey ! This chapter is eventless but I had to write it as a way to maintain the relation among the chapters. You'll love the last chapter ! Keep on reading :)

****

Too much drama. I have to attend Alex's memorial , tell Jason the truth about his sister , and start a new life. I dream of a calm life away from all those challenges and stories. I mean I was rich and now I'm poor. My boss used to hate me now he's my boyfriend. My sister used to be the most energetic and active girl I've ever met , now she's dead. What now life got bored so she planned a new scenario ? I know that Jason must know about the letter whether it's true or not. I'm not even sure if that's Elsa's handwriting. Someday I'll discuss this matter with Jason but not today.

I wore my black and white dress and waited for Jason's arrival in a state of complete bewilderment. I just need to pray today. I need to get rid of all those thoughts. I'm tired. I'm still a teenager and all these drama scenes are such a burden to me. I seek relaxation , happiness , love and freedom. Sometimes I wish I could sleep for a month and then simply wake up with a whole new life. I want to start all over.

I'm supposed to give a speech today but I don't feel like it. I'm too tired. I'm powerless.

Jason never gave up on me even though I have ignored him a lot lately. He arrived and without any verbal communication we left the house.

30 minutes later Jason commenced :

"Tomorrow will be a whole new day. "

"Really ? What do you mean ?"

"Tomorrow. Date. You. Me. Alone. "
"I'm already excited."

"This was a really tough year. Let's start all over. "

This guy knows me so well. I love him.

We arrived. He greeted some relatives and then we entered.

I prayed a lot. From the bottom of my heart. It was one solacing hour.

After that I thought a lot about my date tomorrow night. I want it to be perfect. I want it to be the end of my sorrow. The beginning of a bright life.

I had to start my speech but I was shivering and tired so I only said part of it and rushed back to my seat.

"Alex was my best friend. I admired everything about him. He was a typical father and a loving one. He surely has taken the wrong choice by committing suicide and many people refused to attend his funeral or this memorial because they consider that he has done a reprehensible crime but WE ARE NO ONE TO JUDGE HIM. "

I stressed on the last sentence and cried a bit. A lot.

You might be bored right now so am I. I hated all those "sorry for your loss" and whatever sentences so I waited in the car and then we went to have lunch.

Tomorrow is a big day I thought. Lunch was weird somehow. Mom was hugging me tightly , my father was kissing me frequently and my brother was always following me. I have no idea what is going on but I loved that family bond.