Chapter 7

My heart was beating so fast. I know I liked him when we were young and right now he's even hotter and has those manly features that overwhelms you. He's even smarter than before. I remember he tried his best to make jokes but they were such an epic fail. However right now , I laugh alone all by my self every time he tells a joke. Of course a joke with his workers not me. He tried his best to stay solemn with me. The way he cried yesterday made me like him even more than before. He's so emotional and gentle and that makes my heart melt. I honestly don't want to leave any more. I never wanted in the first place. I enjoyed spying on him and admiring how sexy he looks when he puts on his eyeglasses and turns the nerd mode on.

But first he has a fiancé. Second he doesn't like me back. Third it's impossible.

What I loved the most was watching him fight with Isabelle. I don't understand why they are still together even though they're worse than Tom and Jerry when they fight. But maybe that's love and despite all these obstacles their love never dies.
But I want their love to die. So badly.

Jason and I didn't talk after what happened yesterday. I don't know if I should still go to work or I should stop. I am in excessive bewilderment. I have to call Jason. I should go to work and farewell everyone. Only one month passed but still I got to befriend many people at work. So decision made I'll go to work even if I'm one hour late.

As I arrived Jason took me by hand and closed his office door after us.
He didn't speak at all. Me too. We only looked at each other's eyes. It wasn't awkward. It was meaningful. I could hear my heart beats. They were even louder than Isabelle's voice. She entered and started yelling like one of those mentally retarded patients. I can tell because I used to visit my uncle who had some mental health problems regularly.

"You bastard are trying to steal my boyfriend. Every body wants to steal my boy. Every body wants to take his heart away. Find another one because he belongs to me. "

I laughed and continued : " I know, I know, I know for sure. "

I don't know why but I felt like I needed to show her that she's not that clever and that I know that these were somehow the lyrics of One Direction's steal my girl. Wow she replaced girl by boy and she by he and skipped a sentence. Brilliant.

Jason laughed so did I.
She was so angry. Busted 💃.

As she left Jason said confidently : " We're over Isabelle. "

What what 🎶💃💃💃. It's gonna be the best day of my life 🎶🎶

"Ohh dear Jason don't you dare break up with me. I know you're dumping me for that freak named Jessy. I don't think she'll have the time to kiss you for I'll make sure I'll take her breath away before she does so. "

Woww that girl is insane.

I was really glad Jason answered her coldly : "Okay , much love. "

Ay ay ay ay. Take that Isabelle.

Jason and I had lunch together today. He apologized and made sure I'll never leave work.

"Jessy no matter what don't leave work. "

"Don't worry I won't. I will pay you the $40000 whether you like it or not. "

"I want to take you out on a date. "

What !? A date ?! He hated me 2 days ago now he's in love ? Bipolar. I'm sure. Though I'm glad he changed the subject.

"Do you even like me ?" , I said diffidently.

"No Jessy. I used to like you when you were 12 years old. Now I love you. I'm sure of that. Every time I see you , my heart skips a beat. "

"Oh I love Olly Murs and this song is perfect. My heart skipped skipped a beat. But when you-"

"Jessy I'm serious. "

"Well I freakin love you too bozo. "

We laughed , hugged , ate , joked , played and we did everything that defines "craziness". We even pranked some employees. We added salt into their coffee instead of sugar. Those moments are unforgettable.

He said he'll pick me up at 8:00 pm. I wore my floral dress my mom brought me two years ago from ZARA along with pink high heels. I looked elegant. Modest much ? 😂🙋.

O my heart ! Now my heart definitely skipped a beat the moment the most handsome guy alive (sorry zac efron but he really was the most handsome guy alive ) stood in front of me holding flowers.

At least he got some manners. Sam , my ex used to come empty handed waiting for me to offer him chocolate.

As he drove , touching my hand occasionally 😍😍 I noticed a red car following us. I didn't know if that's coincidence or someone needs to steal or rape us. (Yeah I'm that scary. )

I wanted this night to be perfect. Therefore , I ignored the car and totally forgot about it. I new Jason was going to take me to a romantic place. Gosh I adore this guy.