In The Air

I was sitting on Bella's bed watching Alice curl her hair while she squirmed under all the attention

I was sitting on Bella's bed watching Alice curl her hair while she squirmed under all the attention. I laughed a little and smiled at Alice in the mirror.

"There all done." Alice says as she lets the last curl fall against Bella's back. "Celeste go get ready."

"Yes mom." I say and get up from the bed. My hair also curled, by Rosalie earlier in the day. "Have fun wrestling her into her dress." I walk out of Bella's room to my own and sit on the floor in front of my mirror to do my makeup. My desk full of pencils and papers from doing some new sketches.

Honestly I didn't feel like doing a lot of makeup. Alice had suggested a whole long hundred product routine and Rosalie agreed, saying it's senior prom, I had to do the most. Needless to say I'm not going to be listening to the vampires today. Besides the dress is beautiful on its own, I feel as if makeup would be to much. Plus knowing myself I wouldn't take it off after the dance which would be a problem for my skin in the long run.

I sit on the floor until there's a knock on my door and Bella walks in all dolled up, with her giant boot cast on one foot, and her white converse on the other. 

"Well don't you look pretty as a princess from some far away land." I say and stand to grab my camera from one of my draws.

"Oh no Celeste no pictures." She whines and hides her face behind her hands.

"Hush Bella. Just one please?"

"Oh fine just one." I smile and take a picture of her attempting to smile, how adorably Bella of her.

"Plus the one we take of the both of us." I tell her. "Now for me to actually get dressed." I pull the dress out of my closet and pull it on. "Help me with this." I hand her my necklace and turn to her and she fumbles for a second before she gets the clasp.

I go to sit on the bed so I can pull on the heels I got on.

"You look beautiful Cel." Bella says.

"Thank you Bell. You look beautiful too." She blushes and I laugh at her. I can't help it she's so cute. "Okay time to face the wolves." I twist my lips to the side. "Or the vampires I guess." She groans at my joke and takes hold of my arm as we walk, or she hobbles down the stairs.

Emmett and Eggward are waiting at the bottom with dad who is glaring at Eggward with such hate he would be dead if not for his immortality.

"Here take a picture of us." I toss the camera down to Emmett who smiles as Bella hides behind me. "Bella just one." She whines and doesn't smile. "See was that so hard?" She glares at me and I smile.

"You girls look beautiful." Dad says as he comes over and hugs us.

"Thanks dad." I say and Bella just hides her face again. Edward and her leave as soon as possible with my dad glaring at them as they leave or more so Edward.