So Well

This is mad random but it wouldn't leave my head so enjoy my head canons about my own characters/ or my ideas of s

my own characters/ or my ideas of s. Meyer's characters
If you agree or not lmk and why
Or if you have ideas for where the others would fit
Seriously I love talking about my little demons
-Rebel

No tiny demon child
(She knows who she is)
You cannot read this chapter

"Emmett we have to talk." Celeste says as he enters the house, she'd come home earlier to shower and change out of her sad clothes as the boys had called them. "It's important." She lead him over to the couch and they sat facing each other.

"Is this the part where you break up with me?" Emmett jokes trying not to let the actual fear he had show. He wouldn't survive breaking up with her again. He got more nervous as Celeste just stared him for a while without saying anything. "Cel-."

"I love you." She blurted cutting him off. "I love you Emmett."

"I love you too Celeste." He replies easily with his signature dimple grin that he knew she loved.

"No no I know that. But I love you." Celeste sighs trying to find the right words. "And I know you know I love you but it's... I feel bad." Emmett looked confused and Celeste just gave him a small smile. "I thought about a lot while I was away and I just realized it just doesn't seem fair to you." He still looked confused and Celeste looked away to avoid the venom tears.