Slap A Bitch or Jacob

I smiled watching as Bella giggled along with Angie and Vivian while we watched some shitty movie. We had already did makeovers and baked things, which we all agree Alex remains the best at but sadly she wanted to be with Leah. Bitches.

"Ooo we should go stargazing!" Angie says sitting up more. "Come on let's go." She says pulling Bella up, Vivian following.

"Take jackets!" I yell before they open the door. Don't need any of them being sick. "Wanna go outside Achilles?" I ask and he perks up before jumping off the couch. "Take that as a yes." I say standing and sliding on a pair of slippers before heading out the door those hooligans left open. Achilles runs after them.

I make the smart decision to walk. Because I in fact cannot run like a human and Angie needs to remain normal, or as normal as you can be in this god forsaken town. Following them up the path and into  the deep dark forest in which I'm the scariest thing there they stop when they find a small clearing Achilles doing a sniff around.

"Come on lay down." Angie says pulling my arm so I lay down with them. "Anyone actually know any of the constellations?"

"That's Orion." I say pointing towards the left. "And that's Sirius." I say pointing at the star, these eyes truly are amazing.

"The only reason she learned them was for Harry Potter." Bella mutters.

"And what about it." I ask knowing she's not wrong. "If you look that way you can kinda see the edge of Draco constellation."

"That's amazing." Angie says smiling as she looks up. "We're really small aren't we?"

"And insignificant." I add on. "But that's alright we're still amazing."

"As we should be." Viv says and we laugh.

-

"God that noise is annoying." Logan says after my latest client leave. "You just had to pick an annoying profession didn't you." Clearly neither of us was to happy about it.

"Blah blah blah." I mumble looking through my sketch book. "Do you ever stop complaining?"

"No." He says glaring at me. "Stupid leech."

"I didn't ask for this." I snap at him. "So get off your high horse."

"You know what fuck you." He says standing. "And grow up." He walks out of the room and I hear him leave the shop altogether. What a dick. I sigh and continue looking though my book for the plans for Vega's back piece. There's a knock at the door and I look up to see Lani.

"You good?" She asks looking at my eyes.

"Yea why?" I ask smiling hoping my eyes aren't too dark.

"Aside from your health babysitter leaving just now?" She asks coming to sit on my chair. "You just seem different lately. And I know it's weird to say that since it's barley been a a year but you're the shop baby you know. We care."

"I know you guys do." I say smiling at her. "Honestly I'm okay, aside from a life changing illness, I can't complain."

"Right right. Does it scare you?" She asks me watching as I change some of the elements of the sketch. "You know being sick the way you are?"

"Sometimes." I tell her honestly. And maybe being a vampire isn't a sickness, doesn't mean I'm not telling the truth. "I'm more scared how it'll affect my family. You know."

"Yea I can see that." She says kicking feet a little. "Is there a time limit on you know life now?"

"5 years max, at least most likely ." I tell her. Which sounds right for someone who doesn't age before people start asking questions. "No way to end it only slow it down."