Dominance, Control And Insanity

The following week on Raw, which was the last before the pay per view, Josh and Gionna were doing a promo about their plans for after Money In The Bank. They got in the ring with a very hostile reception from the crowd in attendance.

Josh: Every single one of you should be grateful that you are in the presence of your US and Raw Women's Champions!

Gionna: And that goes for everyone in the back too, because as of this moment, we only have 1 aim for the future.

Josh: They say to be the best, you have to beat the best, and that's exactly what we plan on doing. You see, what me and Liv plan to do is absolutely decimate all current champions on both Raw and Smackdown and take their belts.

Gionna: And that goes for the tag titles too, both men's and the women's. So let this be a warning to everyone and anyone who tries to stop us - WE will take over WWE.

Josh: No matter what it takes.

The two then headed out of the ring to the commentator's desk as they would be ringside to see Ricochet and Mandy make their return from when they were attacked by Gio and Josh as they would be in a mixed tag team match against John Morrison and Peyton Royce. As the match got underway, Josh and Gio just sat back and watched the match, with Joe posing the questions.

Joe: So champ, are you in any way or form worried about Ricochet? The guy's unpredictable, I should know.

Josh: Is that even a real question? Of course I'm not worried about Ricochet, he's only ever been champion once before, and that was only for a month - in my opinion, he's not ready for the big leagues and by that I mean facing me for MY US title.

Gionna: As for Mandy, what has she actually done here in WWE? Let me answer that... NO-THING. She used Sonya just for TV time, had a so called relationship with whatever you would call Otis, and has only ever had 1 title match for a women's championship. She's nothing more than a pretty cover girl for magazines, and at Money In The Bank, I will prove it.

They finished their rant just as Ricochet hit Recoil on Morrison to get the win.

Mike: Here are your winners, the team of Mandy Rose and Ricochet!

The champions then got up and raised their belts, indicating that they were in no way phased by their title matches against their opponents in the ring. By the time the show had finished, they were already back home and snuggled on the sofa.

Gionna: This storyline of us collecting all the titles sounds great, I'm really loving it!

Josh: You just wait until Summerslam, that's when it really unfolds. As for our future associates, you will love who I have managed to get!

Gionna: Any clues as to who we are having?

Josh: Well, one is extremely violent on his day and in my opinion would be a perfect fit for hardcore matches, and the other, someone who I actually see a lot of in you...

Gionna: Well if it's someone hardcore, then you and him should have no problem becoming tag champions and someone who you see a lot of in me, huh? I think I know who...

Josh: We'll just wait and see if your hunch is right...

At Money In The Bank...

Shinsuke Nakamura had just become Mr Money In The Bank, briefcase in hand after beating Drew McIntyre, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, AJ Styles, Mustafa Ali, Jey Uso and Daniel Bryan in a thrilling match, which saw Drew put Styles through 2 ladders and Owens powerbombing Zayn through the table, and soon after, it was the Raw Women's Championship match. Gio was with Josh, mentally getting ready as he would be at ringside, with Ricochet in Mandy's corner as the US Championship match would be right after.