A Bad Feeling

Gionna had never been more focused. She had never been more ready. Today was her first match in the WWE for over 5 months, in a mixed tag team match, teaming with Rusev against Lana and Bobby Lashley. While they may have been scheduled to lose, Gionna was just happy being back in the ring again, even if it meant being in an absolute shit storm of a storyline.

Gionna: Oh god, I'm so excited!!! I can't wait!

Rusev: You'll do awesome out there. If we're gonna lose, let's do it in style!

The two shared a hug before Liv thought she saw someone from her past walk by, in a black leather jacket and hat. But she didn't think much of it and instead headed for gorilla with Rusev.

End of the match...

As Liv and Lana battled on the outside, Liv was sent into the barricade, while Lashley speared Rusev inside out to get the win.

Mike: Here are your winners, the Ravishing Russian, Lana and the Almighty, Bobby Lashley!

As Lana got in the ring to celebrate with her man, Gionna just sat against the barricade, in pain a little but happy she had the chance to be back in the ring once again. But her happiness would then get even better, when the lights went out, and when they came back on, a masked figure stood behind Lashley. Lana looked absolutely terrified, but Bobby didn't know why. When he did, he tried punching the figure, but with just one hand, he blocked it, and twisted his arm to stop it. He then delivered a move familiar to everyone, The 25th Hour. As soon as Gionna saw that, she knew immediately who it was.

Liv: No way, could it be you?

As the lights went out and came back on again, the masked figure had disappeared, leaving Lashley out cold, Lana tending to him and Gionna curious as she might have a clue as to who it could be. She got backstage to find a note left for her on her locker room door.

I saw the way you looked at me earlier tonight. If you wanna find out who I am, all you have to do is say yes to the following.

Be in Rusev's corner next week for his match against Lashley.

Trust me, I'll be there, maybe even when you least expect it.

She kept the note and folded it neatly, before putting it in her bag and getting ready to go home.

The following week on Raw on New Year's Eve...

It was Rusev vs Lashley in a No DQ Match, with Gionna doing what the note said and being in Rusev's corner, while Lana was in Lashley's. As Lashley lined Rusev up for a spear, Gionna got up on the apron and got in front of Rusev to try and stop it. But Lashley did not care and still lined up his target.

Lana: Do it! Finish her!

Those words spurred Lashley on even more, and as he began running, the lights went out, and when they came back on, Lashley saw the same masked figure from last week. Again, he went for a punch, but the figure dodged it, and laid Lashley out with The 25th Hour again. He then helped Rusev up, and gestured for him to finish Lashley. He slowly got to his feet, and as Gionna threw Lana into the steel steps, Rusev connected with a Machka Kick to cover him and get the win.

Mike: Here is your winner, Rusev!

As Rusev and Gionna celebrated, they were also curious as to who the figure was that helped them. The crowd were chanting 'Take It Off!' so loudly it was almost deafening. Eventually, the figure decided to do it, and when he took it off, the crowd somehow got even louder. For it was none other than The Silent Warrior, Josh Stevens. While Rusev and everyone else was cheering, Gionna was in shock, for Josh was not only her ex, but also, she hadn't seen him for the best part of 5 years. She was almost in tears, and ran backstage. With Josh following her, she didn't know what to think.