A Champion's Feelings

Wrestlemania had now arrived and both Gionna and Josh were feeling more confident than they had ever felt before. After spending the rest of the week as friends, Josh then felt that he hadn't felt this comfortable with another woman since when he was with Gio before. And because of that, he would be giving her a bit of extra motivation for her Raw Women's Championship match against Becky by asking her if she was interested in being together with him again. By now, the kick off show had finished, with NXT's Dakota Kai winning the women's battle royal, and Damien Priest winning the Andre The Giant battle royal, and after a recent break down and falling out during a Women's Tag Team title match on Raw, Peyton Royce beat her former IIconics partner, Billie Kay in a grudge match. As the Raw Women's title match was first, Josh took a deep breath, clutched the roses tightly before knocking at Gionna's door.

Gionna: Come in!!!

As Josh opened the door, he was gobsmacked by Gionna's attire for the night. It was similar to Becky's Wrestlemania 35 gear, but with tight leg-ins that shaped her bubbly ass beautifully, and a shape on her black and red top which showed off a fair bit.

Josh: Wow...

Gionna couldn't help but blush at Josh, who practically had his jaw to the floor.

Gionna: Hey, Josh...

Josh: You look... stunning.

Gionna: You really think so?

Josh: I know so.

She then noticed the bunch of roses in his hand, and wondered who they were for. She noticed that they were her favourite colour, pink.

Gionna: So, what's with the roses?

Josh: Well, you see... there's someone I've been suppressing feelings for, someone I've grown quite close to in recent months, and someone I will forever consider a friend, no matter what. And... I'm looking at her.

Gionna could have sworn she felt her heart skip a beat. She had to rub her eyes to make herself believe this was happening.

Josh: And over the past few days, I've had time to think about where my loyalties lie. And they don't lie with Ashley, or Pamela, or Becky, or anyone else on the roster. No, they lie with you. Which is why I wanna try again. I want us to be together again. So... these roses are for you, if you want them. They're there... if you want me.

By now, Gionna was ready to faint. She was feeling light headed, and Josh caught her as she fell. 

Gionna: You... you really wanna give... US... another go?

Josh: Yeah. Yeah, I do. I thought about what you said after Raw on Monday and after being together again for the week, it just lit a fire in my heart, and I realised that you were the one for me.

Gionna was close to breaking down in tears of happiness.

Gionna: Josh... there's nothing I would love more than to be yours again.

She leaned in to kiss him, and as their lips met, they both felt a sensation that they hadn't experienced since they dated before. She took the flowers and put them next to her bag.

Josh: Anyway, I thought I'd come by and wish you luck for your match. You've got this.

Gionna: Win or lose, I'll be making history, cos this is my first ever Women's title match - not a bad place to do it, huh?

Josh: You got that right.

They then walked to gorilla hand in hand and when they got there, they heard the pyro go off and the massive crowd roar as one as Wrestlemania was finally underway.