mama, i'm in love with a

"hey, bunny."

i heard a whisper that made me turn my atention into the window.

"knock, knock." taehyung whispered again making me giggle and open the window for him. he then jumped inside, startling me.

before i even said a word, he kissed me hard and entered his hot tongue on my mouth, exploring it.

we kissed and touched each other, knowing it can be our last. if not, then we'll have to wait for a long time for another chance to grab.

breathing heavily, my lips went away from his. he tried to chase my lips again but i stopped him.

"h-hey... long time no see," i said, looking deeply into his eyes.

he smiled. "yeah. it's been a long time since we're like this, my bunny."

taehyung laid down in my bed and i followed him. he put his hands under my head, making it my pillow.

we cuddled for a while, listening to each other's heartbeats. taehyung fondled with my hair and gave pecks on my forehead while i drew in his chest. it was so peaceful.

he ruined the silence when he spoke, "does your father still tries to catch me?" he asked.

"sadly, yeah," i answered.

taehyung chuckled at my answer. "c'mon, he's been chasing me for a year now. he gotta give up because i'll be his son-in-law sooner or later."

i blushed at his remark. "you're planning to be his... son-in-law?"

he nodded, "of course. you thought that this is just a fling or boyfriend and girlfriend thing only? nah ah, hunny bunny. i'm planning to tie you with me."

my cheeks reddened even more as he continued, "i badly want to marry you right here, right now. or just put a ring to your finger so those bastards would back off. then after we get married, we're gonna live on a simple house and wake up to each other's faces. we will be making a family with two kids then send them to school. oh god, there's so many things i wanna do with you."

while he says those things, i can't help but cry. it felt like he really loved me. for him to imagine the future with me in it, it felt so impossible yet so promising.

"hey, rabbit, why are you letting those tears go down? you know I hate it when you cry." he wiped the tears off my eyes and kissed my eyelids.

"i can't help to cry especially when you say things like that."

he smiled. oh god, that smile. he smiled like he was a good innocent boy that didn't kill many people and slaughtered many family.

he smiled as if he didn't kidnapped me back then.

"sorry. did my words touch your heart?" i giggled at his playfulness.

i continued to cuddle in his chest, his arms around my waist. oh gosh, i could stay like this forever.

"jisoo? are you sleeping?" my mom asked from the outside. she was trying to open the door.

this made me panic. i looked at the door then next to the place where taehyung was lying.

but he was gone. like he flew with the wind blowing from my window.

"uhm, not yet, mom!" i shouted then scrambled to get to the door. i opened it, revealing the confused face of my mom.

"what are you doing?"

i smiled cheekily, "nothing. just some weird things i do out of the blue."

she checked my room, like the strict parent that she was. she roamed her eyes around the room and spotted something.

she took the ring on my bedside table. "what is this?" she asked, raising a ring that i've never seen before on my face.

"uhm, a ring?" i answered, not sure if my mom will get angry at my sarcastic remark.

my mom continued to look at my bedside table. she then found a note that she read, "hey, ji. please keep this ring as a symbol of my affection to you. love, v."

she raised her eyebrow at me then asked, "who is v? is it that person your father is trying to catch?"

i widened my eyes. "no!" she raised her eyebrow even more. "it's a classmate who likes me. his name is vantae!"

she looked straight into my eyes, trying to find any lies. after few minutes, she looked away then put the ring back on the table.

mom asked me to sit on the bed and sat on the chair she moved beside my bed.

"jisoo, did you remember what your father was trying to tell you?"

i nodded, "don't talk to strangers, and don't talk to criminals."

"i'm glad you remembered. always behave, okay? you know your father's job is very risky, also for us. be careful always," she said worrily

"yes, mom."

she also reminded me once again, "and stay away from criminals."

"but mama," i hesitated. "i'm in love with a criminal."

her eyebrows knitted together, looking at me suspiciously. then she realized that it's a joke related to a song. she slapped my arm playfully, "stop joking, jisoo. remember what i always tell you is something that you should follow, okay?"

"as always, mom." she kissed my forehead goodnight then went out.

i locked the door and took the ring on my bedside table. it looks so pretty. it's a ring band with a radiant cut diamond with side stones. simple but pretty.

i tried it on my ring finger and moved my hand around, trying to shine some light on the diamond in the center. then and there, i received a text message from an unknown number.

"it looks pretty on your finger. btw, didn't know you could joke with your cold af mom. that was a shocker."

i was more shocked at his message and tried to find him anywhere.

i received a text message once again.

"don't look for me anymore. go to sleep now, bunny. it's getting late anyways."

i hesitated but decided to lay down and tuck myself in.

my cellphone pinged, signalling that i received another message.

i opened it and it said, "sleep. i'll watch you until you go to your dream land."

it pinged once again and i chuckled at his next words.

"p.s. you look like a turtle tucked in the blanket. maybe i should call you "turtle rabbit" now, i guess."

that erased all my hesitations and closed my eyes, finally going to the dreamland where me and v are happily living together.

+++
happy 2.4k reads, confessions lol it's discontinued but I'm happy for it's achievement. and thank you for reading and adding this to your reading lists. i'm happy to see those notifications.

and I'm so happy for this.