housemate

"TAEHYUNG-AH!" i heard mrs. lee's voice from the first floor. "can you please come down? i have someone to introduce to you."

i sighed, lazily getting up from the couch and headed downstairs.

while i was walking on the stairs, i met the eyes of a woman. no, not mrs. lee but another woman that i'm not familiar with.

hmm, not bad for looks. her eyes are nut brown that are so mesmerizing. her button nose is also very cute but i think her lips stood out the most. her heart-shaped lips that are so kissable-

mrs. lee's voice shook me from my daze. "taehyung! why are you only wearing your boxers? go dress up upstairs! what am i going to do with you?"

oh yeah, i'm on my boxers.

and there's a beautiful lady infront of me. shit!

i sprinted back to get my shirt and pants. bullshit, taehyung. now, you've ruined your first impression!

after i finished dressing up, i awkwardly went down, where i saw mrs. lee and the woman earlier now sitting on the couch.

"now that you're properly dressed up, let me introduce you to your new housemate."

she faced the girl she came with. "jisoo, this is taehyung." and she turned her head towards me again, "taehyung, this is jisoo. your new housemate."

i looked at mrs. lee, confused. "what? i thought my housemate will be a boy again?"

she just awkwardly laughed, signalling me to go with the flow while giving the girl a forced smile every now and then. "haha, taehyung. i never said anything like that, right?"

and i caught the signal. "oh yeah... i remember it now. haha. besides, i don't mind any-"

before i could finish my obvious acting, jisoo already cut me off. "if you don't find it comfortable to live with me, it's fine. i could just find another-"

"what are you saying, jisoo! your father entrusted you to me. i can't just let you find another house to live in!"

"come here, i'll show your room." mrs. lee pulled her hand upstairs, heading to the room opposite to mine.

"w-wait, auntie!"

after she led jisoo to her room, mrs. lee went down again. she saw me sitting on the sofa so she walked towards me and said, "be nice to jisoo. don't do anything to her or else, i'll kick you out of here."

not gonna lie, that threat pretty scared me as i don't have a house to live in if ever i really get kicked out. but i wouldn't do anything to her, though? why is mrs. lee saying this?

after threatening me, she headed towards the kitchen but she stopped and turned around to face me again.

"oh, and don't make her one of your woman, i'm telling you!"

"i won't!" i shouted back, not expecting her last warning.

why would i make her my woman? first of all, she looks mean. second, i'm not a playboy!

i heaved a deep sigh, processing that i have to live with a woman.

i just hope that she's nice. And can cook.

"YAH, taehyung! why are you always leaving your boxers here?! am i your maid?!"

"well, you look like one-"

"what did you say?!"

"nothing. by the way, don't worry about my boxers, i'll get that later. just leave it there."