Chapter 2

Toy Chica's Pov:

Toy Chica sat inside the night guard's office as she tried to tape her finger back onto her hand. Why won't it just go back on?! She thought desperately as it slipped out of place again.

I'm such an idiot for thinking I could try and climb the walls.

She had tried to climb up and hang on one of the party banners inside the office but she had fallen and her finger got tangled in the banner, pulling it clean off. Toy Chica was lucky she wasn't human otherwise it would have hurt a whole lot more!

With her beak, she grabbed onto another piece of tape and held her finger down in place with her right hand. Carefully, she tried again to wrap the tape around her finger but it slipped out of place again and Toy Chica let out an angry yell before throwing her finger onto the desk.

Then Golden Freddy jogged in followed by Foxy, Chica, Balloon Boy and Toy Freddy. Soon after the rest joined and they crowded around Toy Chica.

Goldie grabbed Toy Chica's broken finger and she yelped, "Give it back!"

"Calm down. I'm only trying to help, gosh." The golden bear frowned down at the finger and looked up just as The Puppet strolled in. "Marionette, fix Toy Chica's broken finger will you?" He ordered.

A collective gasp ran through the surrounding animatronics. Toy Chica couldn't believe Golden Freddy would be so rude to Marionette. He could shut anyone down with just a snap of his fingers. But as she thought about it, Goldie was also quite powerful... Maybe he had some sort of resistance against Marionette.

Marionette didn't complain or show any signs of upset. He just nodded his head slightly and stepped towards Toy Chica, a somber expression on his face.

Has Golden Freddy taken Marionette's place as the lead animatronic?

___________

Foxy's Pov:

Foxy decided to give Toy Chica and Marionette space so he walked out of the office and to the stage. He sat down on one of the chairs and faced the stage, bored.

For a second, Foxy let his mind wander and he tried to imagine himself as a human, doing human things and talking normally to humans. He was sick of being stuck in the restaurant with nothing to do but wade in guilt and loneliness.

When Foxy opened his eyes again, he felt slightly different. He narrowed his eyes slightly and noticed that his eyesight was worse. Are my eyes glitching? He wondered and looked around. Everything looked so much darker and sinister. Then Foxy looked down and nearly fell off the chair in surprise.

In the place of his fur was soft, pale skin. Foxy was wearing his normal brown trousers but instead of a bare chest, he had a white vest and a red coloured jacket. He brought his hands to his face and this time he did fall out of his chair! His hook was missing!

One more thing Foxy wanted to test was his head. He brought up a trembling hand up to his head and felt the fur.. but it wasn't his normal fur. It was weird and only on his head, nowhere else. And when he felt his face, he noticed his snout had disappeared. He patted his head everywhere, looking for his ears and finally found them. They were different. They sat beside his cheeks instead of the top of his head but they were still like normal ears. They seemed to work okay...

Where's my tail?

He twisted around to examine his behind but found he had somehow lost his tail.

Then Foxy poked his chest and noticed there was a thumping sound coming from it. Is that a heartbeat...?

Then the realisation struck Foxy and he let out a yell.

I'm human.

_____________

This chapter is short oops.

But yeah, Foxy discovered that he can change into a human xD It's about time he did.