Chapter 10

Balloon Boy's Pov:

BB rushed into the shop, Marionette's voice sounded behind him, "BB stop!" But he didn't listen. He was so hungry! He ran straight for the menu and scanned it quickly before choosing a pepperoni pizza. The others entered the store just in time to see Balloon Boy demanding the pepperoni pizza to the girl as the cash register.

"That'll be $15 (I don't know how much pizzas are in America so this is a guess xD)." The girl said and reached out her hand expectantly. 

"Uh.." Balloon Boy stuttered, "Uh.." he was quickly shoved away by the Puppet and dragged away.

"Idiot!" Marionette hissed as he dragged BB outside the pizzeria.  "We don't have any money yet!"

Freddy narrowed his eyes and echoed, "Yet?"

"Correct." Marionette stated with a sly smile.

"Puppet... You're not going to steal are you?" BB asked in a hushed tone, aware of the people walking around them.

"That's exactly what we have to do." Marionette said, "How else will we get money?"

"How about with the money from the nightguards? They kept emergency money stashed away in the office you know." An all-too-familiar voice sounded behind them and everyone whipped around to see Golden Freddy. His short golden blonde hair was ruffled slightly as if he had been running and his dark eyes glared at them.

Marionette's eyes widened in shock and Foxy answered for the puppet, "And how do you suppose we get that money?!"

"Here." Goldie tossed a small pile of notes at Foxy's face and the pirate fox nearly dropped the money all over the floor. "I'm not gonna fight you," the golden bear's voice dropped into a whisper, "Not with all these people around."

"Can we get pizza now?" Toy Chica whined from behind BB and Goldie shrugged.

"Go ahead."

___________

Foxy's Pov:

After ordering 5 extra large pizzas, everyone sat down at one of the tables of Domino's and started eating hungrily.

"This pizza is better than Freddy's!!" Toy Chica screeched in excitement and started stuffing down two slices at once. Freddy laughed with Foxy and watched at both Toy Chica and Chica wolfed down at least doubled the amount of everyone else. Goldie even cracked a small smile at the two chicken's enthusiasm for pizza.

"PIZZA!!!!" BB yelled from the end of the table and threw his pizza slice in the air. It slipped from his hand and flew straight at a little girl around the age of 11. The pizza slice landed straight on her face and the girl let out a startled scream before glaring in the direction of everyone, but then she gasped.

"Oh my! You're dressed up like the animals at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!!" Her eyes shone with joy and she bounded up to them, anger completely forgoten. "I thought everyone hated it after it closed down!" Her hazel coloured gaze scanned over everyone and she muttered the names of the animatronics. "Freddy.. Bonnie.. Chica.. Puppet.. Balloon Boy. But.  Who are the others? And where's Mangle?"

"Um.." Marionette mumbled and glanced at everyone, unsure what to say.

____________