Chapter 11

Foxy's Pov:

Luckily, Goldie answered with a fake charming smile, "We are dressed up as our own characters. I called myself Golden Freddy." He skipped the question about Mangle.

"Oh. Awesome! So uh.. My name is Rain." The girl smiled back and took a seat beside Balloon Boy without asking. "Nice to meet someone who actually still likes Freddy's."

"Erm.. Thanks. You too." Chica smiled and adjusted her yellow dress self-consciously.

"What brings you to Domino's on this fine day?" Rain grinned.

Goldie shrugged, "Exploring. We rarely come to this part of town."

"Oh I see. Do you guys all live in a house together or do you still live with your parents?" Rain glanced hopefully at Goldie.

"All together... Somewhere.. Outside the town.. Why are you interested anyways?" The golden bear stammered and Foxy realised with a start at how risky this was. Goldie never stammered, never ever. Yet here he was, doing it... It was funny how just a simple 11 year old girl could ruin everything.

Rain smiled, "Brilliant! Could I crash at your place for a while?"

Toy Freddy stared at Rain, "Why...?"

"Don't you have a mother or father you should be getting back to?" Freddy asked gruffly.

The girl shook her head with a jerk, her long dark brown hair fell onto her shoulders, "Nope. I sometimes hang with my sister but mainly I'm alone."

"Do you live on the street?" Chica gasped.

Rain looked at Chica shyly, "Uh.. Yeah I suppose."

"But.. why?!" Toy Bonnie exclaimed, baffled.

"Well, I was dropped off at a friend's house a few months back and my parents never returned to pick me up. Eventually, my friend sent me to my sisters tiny apartment, simply saying my parents were on a long hoilday without me.
"But I don't like my sister so I spend most of my time around Freddy Fazbear's Pizza since it's abandoned." She sighed, "I can't get in though... But it's peaceful and quiet outside too. Sometimes I even hear voices as if the animatronics are still turned on!" Rain's bright smile returned and Foxy fought the urge to bring the little girl back to Freddy's and look after her. She was too small and fragile to be alone.

Goldie got up from his seat and smiled at Rain, "I have a secret to tell you. But you must not tell anyone."

"Okay.." Rain shrugged, "But you have to let me stay at your place if I promise to keep the secret a secret."

Foxy held his breath as Goldie answered, "Um.. Okay Rain."

Everyone smiled at that and BB cheered, "Yay!"

"Come on, let's finish off this pizza and find a secluded place to tell the secret.." Golden Freddy ordered briskly and everyone grew silent as thry munched hungrily on the remaining slices of pizza.

______________