Chapter 9

Foxy's Pov:

"3.. 2.. 1.. Go!" Marionette whispered and one by one, everyone climbed up and out of the window from the Parts/Service room. It was small and Foxy felt his clothes snag on the edges but he made it through and he landed lightly outside.

Almost immediately, the new smells hit his nose and Foxy found himself growing dizzy. He was so used to the stuffy, damp and dusty smells of the restaurant that these new smells knocked him off his feet. His ears rang from the roaring sounds of cars driving down roads and the lights of the night blinded Foxy.

The groans and grunts from beside him told Foxy that he wasn't the only one who was impacted by the outside world.

After at least a minute or two Marionette nudged Foxy and growled, "Come on." He darted away down the pathway and the others followed, Foxy and Freddy walking at the back to make sure everyone stayed together.

The pathway was quite empty and only the odd car drove down the road beside them, not even slowing down to look at them.

"Wow, we must really blend in." Balloon Boy said in awe, "No one is stopping and staring at us!"

Marionette rolled his eyes, "That's because we are one of them!"

"Oh yeah." Balloon Boy giggled softly and started poking his arm, "My skin is soft..." he mumbled with another giggle.

Foxy felt himself facepalming at BB and forcing down a fit of laughter.

Chica froze, "Look! A person jogging down the pathway!!" She panicked and hid behind Bonnie, who frantically tried to hide himself behind Chica instead. The only thing they ended up doing was falling over on the pavement in a tangle of arms and legs.

Freddy moved towards Foxy, "Do you think we should hide?"

Puppet answered Freddy for Foxy by growling, "No." He said firmly, "Just stay calm and don't stare at him!" Foxy averted his gaze from the man who was jogging closer to them. He wore a navy blue goodie and hid his face as he passed them. Everyone's gaze followed the man after he ran past them and Marionette had to literally slap Toy Freddy across the face to stop him staring creepily at the guy. "Come on!" He snapped and lead everyone further along the path.

______________

Toy Chica's Pov:

At least three hours passed. They were walking in a town, by the looks of it. Toy Chica hoped Marionette knew where he was going because she was so hungry. It was an odd feeling to have and she didn't like it. "Please can I change back into animatronic form so that I can stop being hungry?" She begged Marionette for the 4th time but, like every other time, he hissed a loud: "No!"

"Fine. But we're stopping for pizza. Now." She grumbled. Balloon Boy nodded from beside her. It was odd that BB was finally everyone's height, it made him look so much older. But his mind was still immature and childish.

Bonnie pointed at a shop, "Food!" and Toy Chica read the sign. Domino's Pizza.

"Sounds cool. I wonder if their pizza is any better than Freddy's?" Chica whispered hopefully.

"Well, let's go see!" BB dashed ahead with everyone following swiftly behind.

_____________