Chapter 7

Freddy's Pov:

All hell broke loose.

As Goldie aimed a punch at Foxy, Freddy swatted his fist away and shoved Goldie. The yellow version of himself spun around to face Freddy and snarled, "You'll regret that!" He lashed out and caught Freddy's chest and tore at his suit but Bonnie appeared and jumped on Goldie's back.

Then the craziest thing happened; Goldie reached up to Bonnie and grabbed his neck and the second Golden Freddy's hand connected with Bonnie's neck, the bunny grew limp and the light died from his eyes.

"Goldie shut Bonnie down!" Balloon Boy's shrieked pierced the air and everyone went crazy. Freddy saw Toy Chica dragging Toy Bonnie out of the room in a blind panic. Toy Freddy stood frozen while Foxy paced fearfully close to Freddy. Marionette had disappeared entirely but Freddy quickly saw his white face glowing from behind one of the plastic chairs.

Golden Freddy growled, "You will never leave this restaurant! Even if that means killing you all!"

Foxy growled, "Then I suppose I'll have to kill you first!"

Freddy saw a small flash of light before a russet coloured fox launched itself on Goldie with a high-pitched bark. Freddy smiled softly and quickly changed into his animal form and sauntered over to Foxy and Goldie as they wrestled in the ground and dug his long claws into Goldie's suit.

___________

Marionette's Pov:

"I am so dead. So so so dead. So frigging dead." Marionette muttered as he hid behind the chair and watched the fight. Everyone was going to die; Goldie was too powerful.

The Puppet saw Bonnie on the ground and fought the urge to go and help. "It'll just make things worse." He hissed quietly but then something behind him poked his shoulder and he leapt away with a yell, "Ah!"

He saw it was Toy Freddy, "I'll help you get Bonnie." The toy animatronic said.

"You sure?" Marionette asked in shock.

Toy Freddy growled, "Of course! Now get over here you coward!" He brushed past Marionette and ran to Bonnie. The Puppet snuck a glance at Foxy, Freddy and Goldie and saw Freddy had been shut down too.

As Marionette picked up Bonnie's legs and Toy Freddy picked up his arms, Goldie threw Foxy off and ran straight for Marionette. "Don't you dare, Puppet!" Marionette felt his legs freeze to the ground as Goldie reached him and felt the golden bear's strong hands wrap around his neck.

But just as Golden Freddy reached Marionette's neck, the Puppet shot his hand straight into Goldie suit, and grabbed onto the metal endoskeleton inside. He yanked and Golden Freddy froze, his souless black eyes staring wildly at Marionette, before collapsing in a heap on the ground.

Marionette took a shaky step back and dropped the piece of Goldie's endoskeleton onto the ground.

________________

sorry this is so short and 4 days late... I've been busy. I'm actually at a hotel in Port Dickson with BFF: _Marshmallow_Kitteh_ (Read her Foxy book :3)