Chapter 14

Freddy's Pov:

Once the sun set behind the building, casting long shadows across the gravel pathway that led to the entrance, Freddy stood up. He considered himself the leader of his group of three so he nudged Bonnie and Chica up and together, the three of the slunk towards one of the windows.

A little while earlier, the people working there had left so the place should be empty.

Freddy wondered if they had a security guard in this building, with cameras to check around the area. It would be fun to give the night guard a little scare, but Freddy couldn't stray from the plan.

They had to rescue Mangle.

Freddy fumbled with the lock on the window and found that it opened almost immediately. With a soft grunt, Freddy squeezed inside and dropped to the ground with a soft thud. Bonnie and Chica followed his lead and then they set off along the endless hallways of the first floor.

After only a few minutes, Freddy came across a room that was marked Testing room. Freddy narrowed his eyes and pushed the door open, gaze searching around for anything dangerous.

But Bonnie's loud screech alerted Freddy and he dashed out of the testing room, leaving the door wide open, and in the direction of his friend's voice.

He skidded around a corner to see Bonnie frozen, staring at something ahead. It was an animatronic! It was hidden by the shadows so Freddy couldn't see anything and for a second, he wondered if the animatronic was even turned on.

Slowly, Freddy edged forwards and reached out a hesitant hand towards the animatronic. He placed his hand on it and immediately he knew it was shut down. He was curious though, so he grabbed it by the arm and pulled the switched off animatonic out from the shadows.

Once the faint moonlight shining through the windows hit the animatronic, Freddy gazed at it in awe. It was a wolf, by the looks of it. Her fur was soft and grey, with blue highlights running down her back. It looked like raindrops were on her fur. Her tail was a bright icy blue and her ears tips were the same colour. Freddy reached out his hand and pulled up one of the eyelids to see dull blue eyes stare back at him.

"Huh." Bonnie muttered softly. "A wolf animatronic. Interesting."

Chica poked her head from behind Bonnie and whispered, "Is it safe?"

"Yes it's safe." Freddy chuckled and pushed the wolf back against the wall. "Come on, no more dithering."

______________

Marionette's Pov:

Marionette found a ladder conveniently lying on the brown grass behind the building and placed it against the wall. "I'll take the second floor. You guys take the third. Remember to alert us if anything happens."

"And watch out for night guards." Golden Freddy chuckled and climbed up the ladder first, up to the third floor. Foxy, BB and Rain followed closely behind.

Once Goldie's group was safely inside, Marionette swiftly climbed up and opened the window. It was odd that all the windows were open...

Soon, Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie were up and in but Toy Freddy seemed to be having trouble clambering through the small window. He reached out a hand and helped Toy Freddy up and with a bit of pulling and a few grunts from the bear, he was in.

"Now, keep quiet and search everywhere." Marionette ordered and they split up, walking down the halls and searching the rooms.

It was long before Marionette saw something interesting. Though it wasn't Mangle, it was still quite odd.