Chapter 13

Foxy's Pov:

"This seems to be the right place..." Marionette glanced down at the map again before nodding. "Yep. Mangle should be in there."

Golden Freddy stared at the large building thoughtfully and then turned to Foxy, "When night time strikes, three of us will enter and get Mangle. I have no idea where in the building she could be, but I'm sure it'll be easy..."

Foxy snorted, "Yeah right. She could be anywhere, this thing has 3 floors!"

Rain poked Foxy and whispered, "Why don't we go in 3 small groups and check each floor at the same time. It'll be way quicker that way."

"Good idea Rain!" Freddy patted the girl on her back and glanced back at Goldie. "We should do that."

Goldie shrugged, "Fine by me. Now, who is going with who?"

"I'll be with Foxy!" Both Rain and BB yelled at the same time. Foxy chuckled softly and looked at Golden Freddy for approval. The yellow bear nodded and Foxy smiled.

Chica, Bonnie and Freddy announced they were going together and Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica also declared they were together. All that was left was Goldie and Marionette.

"I'll join the Toys." Marionette said, "They'll need watching over."

Toy Freddy huffed, "We're not kids."

"You may not be kids but you do act like them." Goldie laughed.

Toy Bonnie rolled his eyes and growled, "Let's just go already."

"Not until sunset." Goldie reminded and sat back against a fence by the sidewalk. "Not until sunset."

_______________

Oh. my. god.

Half of this darn chapter just randomly deleted itself. Wow thanks Wattpad -_-

So I thought I'd just post what was left of it.... :/