Chapter 12

Rain's Pov:

Rain followed the Golden Freddy's lead as the group jogged down the pathway and into an alley. They stopped in a circle and Rain studied the group some more. She wanted to know their real names, after all she had told them her name.

Oddly, there were two boys dressed like Freddy but one was slightly taller and his hair was a shade darker. The same went for the two Chicas, but not Bonnie. There was the normal blue Bonnie that Rain knew, and a purple Bonnie.

The Golden Freddy was weird, his eyes were so dark that Rain thought he had some kind of black coloured contact lenses and his bright blonde hair clashed with his dark eyes.

Then there was the boy that looked like a pirate. His red jacket had small holes in it and his russet coloured hair was thick, messy and slightly longer than everyone else's. He kind of scared Rain, with his piercing yellow gaze which seemed to always hold anger. But after looking closer at the boy's eyes, Rain saw they held sadness and desperation. Why?

Rain was snapped out of her thoughts when the Golden Freddy boy snapped his finger in front of her face, "Hello? You in there?"

"Yeah, yeah." She waved the boy's hand out the way and stared up at him. "Now tell me the secret."

"How 'bout we show you the secret?" The pirate boy grinned and Rain saw he had sharp teeth.

What?

The group stepped back and Rain stared at them as a light formed at all of their chests and it grew until it engulfed their whole bodies. Rain forced down a squeal of terror and she stumbled backwards against the wall.

The light was gone almost as quickly as it came and in the place of the people were none other than the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza robots. Their joints creaked and groaned from age and Rain stared at them. "Wh-what the hell?!" She screamed and pressed herself harder against the wall, wishing that she could just sink into it and disappear.

The characters that used to bring joy and happiness to her were now standing around her and Rain had never felt so much fear before.

The Puppet moved forwards, his slender fingers reached out towards her, "It's okay Rain. You're safe." He didn't touch Rain though and she was greatful for it.

"Wh-who are y-you?" Rain whispered, still pressed against the wall.

"We're the animatronics from Freddy Fazbear's Pizza." Freddy said, smiling kindly.

"B-b-but you were h-huma-ans! How is th-that possible?!" Rain whimpered and felt the Puppet's cold fingers wrap around her hand protectively.

((Puppet be like: MAGIC *waves wand violently*))

The Golden Freddy stepped closer, his missing ear scared Rain and he seemed to have red stuff on his suit.... Blood? "Rain. Listen to me, we have always been able to do this. Ever since the murders... The spirits... They're still human, so we can change into what they looked like before they were killed. Though the spirits still grow up, that's why we're teenagers now."

Rain noticed everyone else but Puppet stare at the Golden Freddy in awe. "So... You're haunted then..?" She had never really believed in this ghost stuff before.

"That about sums it up." The Puppet nodded and nudged Rain away from the wall. "Let me introduce you to everyone."

"That's Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie and Balloon Boy as you probably already know." Puppet explained. "That's Foxy, Freddy, Chica, Bonnie and Golden Freddy. They were from the old restaurant."

Rain stared at Foxy and realised the resemblance he had with Mangle. That reminded her, "But where is Mangle?"

"Mangle was taken away." Foxy replied, voice low with sadness.

"How?" Rain asked, her voice small.

Foxy didn't say anything, he just turned and shuffled further away. Instead, Toy Freddy explained. "Have you heard of The Bite? Mangle was the one who did the biting... So she was taken away from the pizzeria. We're out to find her."

Rain frowned, "Oh..." she suddenly felt guilty for always taking apart Mangle back when the pizzeria was open. She had never realised that animatronics had feelings. "I'm sorry." She found herself apologising to the group of animatronics around her. "I'm sorry for always breaking Mangle."

The Puppet flashed her an encouraging smile, "It isn't your fault. You weren't the only one." Then his pale white face turned serious, "Alright. We need to continue our search for Mangle. Rain, you may join us. In fact, I think it'd be best if you did join us because you need someone to look after you." He gave an uneasy glance at Golden Freddy and Rain sighed softly.

"I know my parents abandoned me. I'm not that stupid." Rain felt hot tears form in her eyes and she took a deep, shuddering breath and forced them away. No crying. She told herself. Not now.

She had never understood why her parents left her behind that day. They never showed any signs of disliking her before that, they always bought her presents and played games with her. They were the ideal parents a girl could have. What had changed so suddenly that made them literally leave her at a friend's house and eventually the streets.

Did I do something? Was it all my fault?

The same questions had haunted her troubled mind ever since the day she had left her friend's house and went to her older sister's apartment. It had been a while since she asked herself those questions, she had tried to forget her parents and her past but bringing it up in front of the animatronics had brought everything rushing back to her.

It was then when Rain realised she had been crying. Tears slid down her cheeks and soft sobs escaped her lips. She screwed her eyes shut and tried to stop but the tears kept coming and she suddenly felt warm fur against her and glanced up to see Foxy was holding her. Up close, he looked quite scary but the warmth in his sparkling yellow eyes and his soft russet coloured fur changed everything Rain thought about the pirate fox.

Rain laced her arms around Foxy and hugged him closer, pressed her face against his warm chest and kept sobbing, silently now, until all the tears were shed and the sun had started rising. The rays of early morning sunlight shone on Rain and Foxy and the sunlight seemed to soak up her tears and calm her down slightly.

"It's alright Rain, I'm here for you." Foxy whispered in a fatherly tone.

Rain hugged Foxy one last time before taking a step back and breathed, "Thank you, Foxy."

Then another warm hand was placed on Rain's shoulder and she turned to see Golden Freddy, in his human form. "Come on you two, let's go get Mangle."

___________________

A/N:

So how was it? Poor Rain..