Chapter Sixteen; If We're Going to Do This (Part 2)

"If we're going to do this, love, then you just lay back, okay? You don't have to lift a finger. Just let me do all the work."

"But I want to lift a finger. I want to do many things with my fingers-,"

"Shh, darling. This is your first time with a man. And not just with any man, with me. Let me show you what you've been missing."

He quirked a brow at me and although he looked like he wanted to argue, he simply smirked, holding up a hand in surrender. I sucked in a breath, trying hard not to show how nervous I was, which, if you couldn't tell, is very. As his hands fell on my waist, my fingers played lightly with the hem of his shirt. I wet my lips and began to slowly push it up, exposing the taunt abs beneath.

"Take your shirt off," I said, trying my best to sound commanding and sexy, but, if I'm being honest, it kind of came out a little squeaky. Thankfully, if West noticed, he didn't say anything, and complied. He sat up slightly, tugged his shirt over his head, and threw it to the ground. When he laid back down, the moon light that trickled in front the window beside us illuminated his now bare torso and my breath caught in my throat. His hands returned to my waist and his biceps pulsed with every move that he made. His abs were taunt against his porcelain skin, practically begging to be touched. No matter how many times I see West shirtless, it always throws me off. I can't help it. He's so much more muscular than he looks.

Timidly, I gave in to myself and reached out, gingerly running my fingers over his stomach. His skin felt like fire beneath my fingertips. I traced over the defined lines of his stomach, his chest, trying to take in every detail that I could. From the scar just below his ribs on his right side to the freckle on his left hip, I found myself utterly entranced, desperate to know every tiny detail of his body. It wasn't until West's hands covered my own, snapping me out of my trance, did I realize how badly my hands were shaking. My eyes instantly snapped up, only to be met with kind, gentle eyes.

"It's okay if you don't want to do this today, Liam," He whispered, giving my hands a light squeeze. Panic instantly started to stir inside me. He started to sit up. "We can wait, okay? I don't want you to feel like I'm trying to pressure you or anything-,"

"No!" I interrupted, pulling my hand away and shoving him back down. He blinked up at me and I shook my head quickly. I wet my lips. "No... No, I-I want to do this. I've been wanting to do this for so long, I- Please. Please, just sit back, and let me make you feel good."

West reached up, grabbing hold of my wrists, and pulled them apart. He sat up once more, his lips suddenly at my collar bone and his chest pressed against me. I shivered, his breath hot against my skin. The gentle tone in his voice was once again replaced with a lust filled one that made my legs feel week. "I want to make you feel good too."

Biting at my lip roughly, before I could get too swept away, I practically threw him back down onto the bed. Ignoring the pounding of my heart, I fell forward on top of him and began to litter his neck with kisses. His hands found my hips once more as he craned his neck for me, chuckling slightly. I nearly buckled when he squeezed me, just from pure excitement. I honestly can't believe that I'm even getting a chance like this. And so soon into the relationship! I can't afford to mess this up.

I dragged my bottom lip along his neck, making my way to his ear, before biting playfully at his lobe. He shivered beneath me. Deciding to get down to business, I trailed my hand down to his jeans, cupping his crotch. I felt a sudden rush of pride knowing that he was actually getting hard because of me, along with a wave of relief. Popping open the button of his jeans, I began to massage him through his underwear, which earned me a low moan that send all of my blood rushing to my crotch. I nearly jumped out of my skin when one of his hands started moving upwards, under my shirt. Almost immediately, I shot up. West peered up at me in surprise. Drawing in a deep breath, I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and tugged it over my head, tossing it in the same direction that West had thrown his.