65. Two Dramatic Dons

I'm so happy to post this chapter on my freaking Birthday! I was hoping that I come out of my writer block due to reasons mentioned in previous chapter before my birthday and I did!So yeah A Happy Birthday Indeed!😌😂

Thank you all so much for showing so much support after knowing what's going on in my life. It means a lot to me. Love you guys!

"Are you ready?" I heard Luciano call from the room while I'm putting on my heels in the closet.

"Just a minute!" I called back taking out a clutch.

Yesterday, after I talked with Ivan, Luciano and I practiced or started practice. He said we will start easy with my normal fighting training for three days and then we will do his type of training.

It was a pretty good stress reliever for me as I love to work out and fight. It was hard though with Luciano being there totally shirtless. I literally had to force him to wear something because my horny ass just couldn't concentrate.

After three hours of that, we all went out for dinner and I told my friends the real plan and let's just say they're happier that we don't have to knowingly throw ourselves in front of death.

There.

All done and sexy.

(A/N - Couldn't choose😁)

Luciano's brow raises as I walked back into the room making me smirk at him. Slowly, he moves towards me and stands in front of me as his hands find their way around my hips.

"You...look absolutely breathtaking!" He murmers against my ear and stares at me looking dazed.

Now that's a good sight!

"However, I don't know if I appreciate you looking like this when we are about to meet fucking Petrov!" He grumbled kissing the side of my mouth making me chuckle.