02. Black is love

I wake up at 7 in the morning and change into my workout clothes consisting of just a sports bra and shorts.

I am not fighting today but Vanessa is. I got a call from Alessio who arranges all these fights that my fight is cancelled today and instead I have one next week or so I guess.

It doesn't matter anyway if I'm fighting or not as I can't miss my workout and thankfully all our parents are aware of most of the stuff we do so we have our own personal gym at our places.

Our parents didn't like the idea of us doing this in the beginning but then they eventually agreed when we found out from my Grandma Karen that they use to be badasses too when they were our age.

In fact my Mom was unbeatable in street fighting and I hope one day I get that too. Sometimes Mom teaches me some good moves and I'm amazed that after such a long time she is still so fit and I still can't win against her. She takes care of herself really well and I admire that about her.

"I want donuts V." Vanessa speaks throwing a punch on the punching bag.

I stare at her blankly and she grins sheepishly.

Don't get me wrong I love sweets but she knows this is not the time. I'm really serious when it comes to working out and practicing so I don't like it when people don't take it seriously but as you may have already made out Vanessa loves to annoy me and I can't even do anything about it. I love her.

"Hey..uh...you're not mad at me right? I'm really sorry for last night...I .." She speaks softly when I cut her off.

"I can never get mad at you Vans. It was just a reflex and I'm sorry for that for snapping at you. "I smile at her and she grins again.

"I would hug you right now but you're really sweaty and gross." She scrunches her nose playfully looking at my sweat covered body.

" She scrunches her nose playfully looking at my sweat covered body

"There is nothing better than a sexy girl covered in sweat

"There is nothing better than a sexy girl covered in sweat." Cody enters the gym smirking as usual followed by Nia and Eric.

What is with this boy and smirking all the time?