39. Outfit

Make sure you read the previous chapter named WHERE HE ASKED HER before reading this.😊

VALENTINA

I look like a female zombie right now after waking up three four times tonight. Carol told me that Liv just wakes up twice at night for food but here she woke for four times at least and cried a bit too.

I didn't know what to do and I tried to make her sleep but eventually I had to disturb Carol and call her because I was helpless and out of options. Carol then talked and sang to her on a video call which quietened her a bit and the little princess got tired and slept.

This is such a hard thing I did. I don't know how Carol and Nick handles all of this so gracefully.

I apply a good amount of makeup to hide my dark circles because I dont think I slept more than two and half hours as I cant go back to sleep easily after I wake up so I'm unlucky that way.

I decided on wearing a comfortable jeans and a hoodie as I'm already exhausted and I don't care how I look.

Liv is with Cody downstairs. She woke up at six today crying and Cody and Emma wakes up at that time so they came shocked to see her but they know Carol and have met her before. They took her with them so I can get some rest.

I skip downstairs where I see Cody feeding Liv with a milk bottle. Its not really surprising because Cody loves children and he is really good at taking care of them too.

"You look like a decent ghost." He remarked smirking at me.

"Yeah? Its all so that I can haunt you tonight!" I glared popping down on the chair.

"She is a sweet little girl." He coos to her and she keeps on concentrating on her bottle.

"Its okay sweetheart. It was her first night away from her parents. I don't think she will be like that tonight. Have your breakfast." Sandra said placing a plate of bacon and eggs with Coffee.

"Good morning!" I hear David's voice and turn around to see him entering inside and sat beside me.

Oh yeah I forgot he has to take care of her during the day.

"What about work?" I asked.

"I'll do it from here today. "

"Hey Dave. How are you?" Emma comes and hugs him.

"I'm fantastic actually." He smiled down at her.

Its funny how Emma had a huge crush on Dave a few years back and obviously Dave didn't know but now she is just friendly. I really thought and secretly hoped that they get together. It would've been amazing.

Rest of the breakfast went like this, nothing interesting. Just Nia and Dave fighting over useless things as usual.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Its fourth lecture of the day and guess what? I have already given up three times. This is the last lecture thankfully. I bunked one lecture to help David making Liv sleep because Sandra wasn't home and that idiot couldn't make her sleep so he called me.

"Maybe you should cancel your date with Luciano. I mean you're obviously tired." Nia smirked beside me staring at the front.

This little bitch..

"I'm a bitch but not little." She said looking at me with a mocking smile.

Am I that sleepy that I'm speaking things out loud?

"Shut up then. Will you?" I muttered massaging my temples.

"Geez...I was just trying to help." She chuckled.