14. Calls and Secrets

This chapter is a little intense and long. I hope you guys are ready.
Enjoy
🖤

VALENTINA

"Hey guys!" Nia came inside the kitchen just after she woke up.

We all sit in the kitchen for breakfast. We have a small table with six chairs just for us and we like it here more.

"Eww..You are so gross. You should've at least brushed your teeth." Emma said scrunching up her nose looking at Nia.

We all looked at each other and laughed when Nia knowingly hugged Emma tightly after she said that while Emma screamed at her.

"You know I don't care about anything when I'm hungry and I'm hungry right now so I'll eat first and then everything else." Nia said plopping down on a chair and piling up pancakes on a plate.

"Bitch." Emma muttered bt Nia heard it and smirked at her.

" An Amazing bitch though." Nia smirked mouth full of food.

"Alright. So what are we doing today?" Vanessa asked looking at all of us.

"Tomorrow is the fight so I have to practice." I answered.

"But you're practicing since last fifteen days and you're The Nightmare. You dont need the practice. Give it a break Val." Emma said.

"I'm fighting Blade Emma. He is just as good as me if not better. I have to practice. I don't want to loose." I explained and she nodded sighing.

"I'll fight with you." Cody said.

"Cool. After an hour?" I asked and he nodded.

I was in my room reading a book when my phone went off and I answered without looking.

"Hello?"

"Tina."

My phone fell off of my hand on the bed and my breathing became heavier. With shaky hands I took the phone again.

I didn't need this shit today!

Just a day before my fight? Why the fuck is he not leaving me alone!?

I was not even his girlfriend for crying out loud.

"Why the fuck are you calling me?" I hissed.

"To talk to you of course." He chuckled darkly and I felt like punching his stupid face.

"I don't want to talk to you." I said and was about to hang up when I heard his next words making me still.

"Even if its about Mia?" My body tensed and a shiver ran down my spine as I got flashbacks of something I have tried to forget.

"No words now babe?" He asked mockingly.

"What about her?" I asked finally gaining my voice back.

"Do you really think I'll tell you everything so easily?" He asks coldly.

"Then what the fuck is it that you want asshole?" I said with gritted teeth.