18. Chilling Surprises

Sorry for the delay 🖤

I think you'll like the chapter though.
Hopefully.

VALENTINA

"Do you like it here honey?" Serena kisses my cheek as I take my place beside her on the couch.

Its evening time and this place looks absolutely amazing at this hour. I'm a night person and the beach looks beautiful at this hour here.

"Like it? I absolutely love it Serena. I love this place." I grinned at her.

"Happy to hear that." She smiles her gaze fixed on me.

"Where are my friends anyway?" I asked.

These people have literally taken this trip as vacation. Since morning they're either on the beach or in the kitchen eating.

"At the back. It looks great. We should go too." She suggested and took my hand pulling me.

I see Ivan coming downstairs and I stopped Serena.

"Hey Ivy." I grinned playfully making him close his eyes and breath hard.

"Oh my god. Someone please kill her already." He groans making me laugh.

"You call him Ivy?" Serena giggles and I am sure even i don't look that good when I giggle.

You never giggle Val.

Ohh yeah.

"Yeah. Isn't it a pretty name?" I asked pinching Ivans cheek and Serena looks at us smirking.

I'm sure he must have done something by now but something is holding him back. I don't know why.

"Ivan, honey we are going to the beach. You should come too." Serena said pouting at him to make him sit with us I guess.

"Mom..." Ivan starts when Serena just pulls both of our arms and I look at Ivan laughing while he glares at me.

We walk to the beach just at the back of the house and I stare at the scene in amazement. Its just so breathtaking and perfect.

There is a sitting arrangement made from sand and large cushions are placed on it

There is a sitting arrangement made from sand and large cushions are placed on it. In the middle there is a campfire.

I saw my friends sitting there. Vanessa on Eric's lap while Nia is giving a head massage to Cody and Emma is talking to Leo.

I didnt know Leo was here with them.

We three go and Leo stood up kissing Serena and they both sit together while Emma takes Cody's place and Vanessa starts giving her a massage.

Did I tell you that Vanessa gives the best massages in the world? Maybe not in the world but she really is good at it. I'll go as soon as Emma is done.