29. Morning

Here is an update finally! I'll update regularly now that I finished my tests! Enjoy!❤

*RECAP FOR YOU ALL😂*

"I'm not going to carry anyone's baby Luciano." I glared at him making him tighten his arms around my waist almost painfully.

I felt his body tense after I said that and I felt this strange feeling of dominance coming from him making me want to submit to him but I didnt. Obviously.

"You should've thought about that before your ass decided to text me. Now you are mine and we are going to have babies. Do you understand my love?" He whispered coldly making me shiver in a bit of fear.

His arms tightened more around me and he pulled more so that my chest was literally squished with his. He squeezed my waist when I didnt reply.

"You have no power over me." I state in a low voice not feeling the usual confident self.

"You sure about that?" He whispered looking deeply into my eyes making me look away.

Who am I kidding!?

Of course this fucking idiot has power over me. I have never done any of the things I did to get a man before.

This should scare me and it does but I dont feel powerless after learning this instead I feel more powerful with him by my side.

Is this what I think it is?

Am I falling for this idiot?

*Recap over*

--------------------------------------------------------------

VALENTINA

You know the feeling where you're tired and everything hurts like a bitch? I don't know why but that's how I am feeling right now.

My whole body aches as I groan causing my headache to increase. Slowly my eyes open even though the light in the room hurts my eyes.

Trying to move I find myself being stuck. Between Luciano the Giant pig and the couch making my blood boil knowing that he is the reason my body aches like a bitch.

Don't even get me started how we ended up sleeping on the couch because the answer is just one person.

ANGELO. THE FUCKING STUPID ASS.

Yes. He didn't let us sleep and kept on running here and there and we must have passed out I guess.

I throw Luciano's body off of me with a jerk making him scream like a child in horror on the floor.

"WHAT HAPPENED!? He yelled looking around and as soon as his eyes lands on me he glared.

I glare back and got up from lying down position and sit getting comfortable to ease the pain.

"Why would you do that!" He groaned still glaring and gets up plopping down beside me and lays his head on my shoulder.

"Why would I do that!? YOU FUCKING ASS GIANT SLEPT ON ME THE ENTIRE NIGHT! MY BODY FUCKING ACHES BECAUSE OF YOU AND NOT IN A PLEASURABLE WAY EITHER!" I yelled at him making him cover his ears and moves a bit away from me.