27. Party Night

The title of the book is selected finally! I'll let you know in the upcoming chapters. Thanks for helping me guys❤❤❤

VALENTINA

I walk out of the house glaring at everyone while they either grinned or smirked at me.

Assholes.

"Val...its okay. Calm down." Emma comes and holds my shoulder.

"Seriously!?" I groaned and she chuckled.

"You have this whole perfect night on the beach Val. You can kiss there. " She said shaking her head a little.

"Yeah..I think you're right. Thanks Em." I smirked hugging her.

"By the way I forgot to tell you that Sofia called this morning. She was worried as she didn't see us in college for three days." She said moving towards the cars with me.

Vanessa and Eric are kissing by a car while Nia is about to beat the crap out of the twins and Cody. Especially Cody.

Everyone is teasing her about her hair but to be honest, I think it really compliments her skin tone and she looks hotter than before.

"What did you tell her?" I asked looking after her.

"That we are here on a vacation." She replied shrugging.

"That's fine." I muttered.

Luciano, Luca and Ivan come out of the house and everyone gathers together.

"Why are we taking all these pathetic excuses of testosterones with us again?" Nia asked loudly glaring at all of them.

"Woah there Pinky. Why so mean?" Angelo smirks making her glare more.

"Alright. That's enough Angelo. Nobody tease her again. Happy now cupcake?"Lorenzo said staring at Nia with a smile making her nod.

Okay?

"Get in the cars everyone." Luciano finally spoke making everyone move.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Wow.

The party looks okay to me. Too many drunk and sweaty people are not really my thing so the lack of enthusiasm but I like to dance so that's where I'll be I guess.

 Too many drunk and sweaty people are not really my thing so the lack of enthusiasm but I like to dance so that's where I'll be I guess