26. Horny Valentina

I loved writing this chapter. I hope you love it too.❤

VALENTINA

"Damn! You look soo good bitch!"

"How do you manage to look so hot?"

"Wow. Just wow."

I compliment myself looking in the mirror. I'm not a pyscho everyone. I just have to appreciate beauty when I see it. Right?

And I'm so in love with myself that you can say I don't really need other people to be happy. I'm sufficient for myself.

The feeling of self love.Its a wonderful feeling. Isn't it?

It's nine thirty and I was getting ready for the beach party we are attending tonight.

I wore a black leather skirt with a black crop top and paired it up with my favorite black leather jacket and black shoes because like I said before I love myself too much to wear heels on a beach.

"Where the fuck are you going dressed unlike that?" I turn around and smirk at him.

"Why do you always have to use fuck whenever you ask me a question?" I question back as he comes and stands in front of me.

"Where?" He asked in a low voice while he folds his arms as his eyed moved up and down my figure.

Is he trying to be intimidating?

"You know it already Luciano. To the party." I reply turning back to put my phone inside my purse.

I decide to put my red lipstick too just in case when I feel a sharp sting on my butt making me jump a little as a shriek left my mouth.

"What the fuck!" I turn around and my hand immediately does to my butt to rub the stinging area.

I'm going to kill this motherfucker! What is his hand made of? Fucking iron!? It hurt like a bitch.

"Are you sure you wanna wear this skirt love?" He whispered grabbing my ass and pulling me towards him.

His lower body comes in contact with mine making a wave of pleasure course through me. I could feel his already hard length against me making my pussy throb. His hands grab my ass in a firm grasp while my hands lay on his chest.

Oh, my God!

If I am feeling like this with just feeling his body against me then I don't know what would happen when we do something fun together if you know what I mean.

"Answer me Valentina." He murmurs kissing my neck and biting it softly making an involuntary moan escape from my mouth.

"Its my favorite skirt and it looks great." I answer catching my breath.

"I see but it is too short sweetheart. It hardly covers your ass." He said in a deep husky voice squeezing my ass to prove his point.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck!

This is torture. Pure torture.

If he keeps this up, I dont think I'll be able to control myself anymore.

"Its a party and I love this skirt." I defended wrapping my arms around his neck for support.

I agree the skirt is too short. It only covers my butt but if I bend then I'm sure my butt will be visible but I really love it so why not wear it?