40. Date Night- Part 1

We both enter inside his home. It was quite okay. I mean Of course it was a big mansion and it has to be as most of his mafia members stay here. It was not my style though. This was too modern and I'm more into vintage if that makes sense.

"Why is there no one here? You said most of your members stay here?" I asked looking at him as the place looked kinda of deserted.

"Its dinner time actually so everyone is in the dinning hall. We all eat together most of the time." He explained leading me towards the elevator.

"Is the dining hall upstairs?"

"No. Its on your left. Why?" He asked turning towards me.

"Well you all eat together so I thought..." I started when he cut me off.

"Its our Date Valentina. You want to eat with more than fifty people on our first date?" He smiled amused.

"Well...they're your people but alone time with you sounds more interesting." I smiled taking his hand.

"You can meet them later. Let's go."

We reach the second floor and it looks like an actual penthouse in here. There is a big kitchen in the left side and three doors and one huge balcony in the sitting area. The color scheme in the whole room is black,gray, white and a hint of red.

"This is my floor." Luciano said making hand motion to show the whole place.

"The whole floor!?" I asked surprised and he nodded.

"What do you need it for? Hidden treasures or hidden children or girlfriends!?" I laughed moving towards the couch.

Who needs a whole floor for themselves? I get it he is the boss and everything but a fucking kitchen too? That's just unnecessary to be honest and a waste of money.

"I need some alone time too and I don't get that when I'm out of here." He explained and I shrugged.

Its his life, his money and his choice. It works for him so doesn't matter.

"Show me your room." I said making him raise a brow.

"Eager now, Are we Ms. Martinez?" He smirked squeezing my waist.

"Dont work that brain of yours too much Mr. Moretti. I just want to see your room." I rolled my eyes making him laugh.

"Alright. How about you explore the place and I set the table?" He said and I nodded.

"You don't mind me roaming around your personal space?" I asked a bit hesitant.

"Since when did the Queen needed to ask this question?" He said amused pushing me towards the doors as a sign that he is okay.

I walk into the first door on my right. It had the same color scheme but there is brown furniture here. It looked warm actually and had a closet and attached bathroom.

I walk out and went into another room and instantly get attacked by Luciano's smell. Its so weird you know? Your room literally smells like you.

This one is a lot bigger than the other room I checked obviously this being Luciano's. There is a large King sized bed in the middle with black silk sheets. His room is surprisingly not black. I thought he would have a black room theme.

Just imagine what you could do to him on this bed Valentina.

Can we please not think about that right now? We have to have dinner too you know?

We have whole night though...

No. We have a baby to care of you horny bitch!

You're actually saying that to yourself idiot.