Chapter Three

"He broke up with you?"

Bakugou said as he looked away from the video game and stared at the redhead sitting next to him in disbelief.

"Ha, yeah... I mean it was kinda mutual but it still hurts, you know." Kirishima said as he smiled sadly at the tv screen continuing to play the video game.

'Holy shit he's available!'

"Why'd he just suddenly break up with you?" Bakugou asked as he looked back at the screen trying to contain his excitement. "Uh mainly because of school and how different our schedules are. Like he's pretty busy with all his AP classes, soccer, and he was thinking about getting a part-time job soon. So we just haven't really been spending that much time with each other and he thought that it was unfair to me and said I should be with someone more deserving." Kirishima explained.

"Damn, that sucks." Bakugou said while on the inside he was mentally freaking out and cheering.

"Yeah... I bet you're happy about it though, cuz you have a crush on him and everything." Kirishima said his focus still on the game they were currently playing. Bakugou stopped moving the joystick on the controller and turned his head to look at the redhead.

Kirishima glanced over at the boy staring at him in shock before looking back at the tv screen and chuckling softly. "Pfft, dude you should see the look on your face." Kirishima laughed out softly.

"You knew?" Bakugou asked him and watched as the redhead sighed and dropped his head down. Kirishima pressed a button on the controller pausing the game before he looked over at the blonde and gave him a sad smile. "Yeah, I knew." Kirimishma told him as he slowly nodded his head.

"...How'd you find out?" Bakugo asked quietly as he looked away from the boy's face. "Ha, come on man did you think I didn't notice how weird you were acting when I first introduced you guys!? I knew from the very start." Kirishima told him causing Bakugou to frown.

"So you knew and you still did all that couple shit in my face." Bakugou glared at the teen making him laugh slightly. "Yeah, I guess that was pretty unmanly but I couldn't help it, I really did like him..." Kirishima said softly causing Bakugou's glare to soften.

"But hey I don't care if you want to try and get with him now. You both are allowed to make your own decisions it's just that you've never actually liked someone before and well you have a reputation for breaking hearts. I just don't want to see Izuku end up being used like that..." Kirishima explained making Bakugou frown as he thought about what his friend just told him.

Kirishima looked at the boy's sad and confused facial expression and smiled softly. "You could always just take some time to think about it though and if you're confident enough and believe that you guys could last more than like a month then I guess go for it!" Kirishima closed his eyes and smiled, giving the blonde two thumbs up while doing so.

Bakugou smiled slightly as he looked back down at the controller in his hands. He unpaused the game and went over to Kirishima's character and killed them.

"Hey!" The redhead yelled when he looked back over at the game. "Not cool man now I only have one more life!" Kirishima whined as he clicked the respawn button and waited for the respawn animation to finish.

"I'm sorry."

Kirishima looked over at Bakugou to see him still staring at the TV screen.

"And thanks."

Bakugou said and glanced over at the boy to see him smiling at him.

Kirishima laughed as he playfully shoved the other boy's shoulder with his own shoulder.