Chapter Four

⚠️Disclaimer: Semi/implied smut⚠️
——————————————————————

A few months have now passed resulting in the end of the school year and the beginning of summer break and what better way to start off the summer than having a party!

"Guys who wants to be on my beer pong team!?" Denki yelled at his group of friends so they could hear him over the blaring party music.

"I'm down bro!" Kirishima said as he gave the teen a fist bump. "Mina you in!?" Kirishima asked the girl standing next to him. "Hell yeah you know I love any game that involves drinking!" She said making the redhead laugh.

"Alright let's go!" Denki cheered and the three teens walked into the kitchen where there were ten red solo cups placed on both ends of the table.

"Dude you didn't tell me that we would be going against Bakubro!" Kirishima said noticing the blonde standing at the other end of the table with his team. Denki placed both of his hands on Kirishima's shoulders as he looked the boy in the face.

"Look I know he's like a god at this game but I bet Sero $100 that I could beat him! And I don't have $100." Denki told him. "Why would you make that bet then?" Mina questioned him. "Because I'm tipsy Mina." Denki simply told the girl. "He's got a point." Kirishima told the girl as he took Denki's hands off of his shoulders.

"Okay, Bakugou I got my team!" Denki said to the teen. "Idiot you still need one more person." Bakugou pointed out. Denki quickly scanned the crowded room to pick someone to join them.

"Uhh...Midoriya!" Denki exclaimed as he went over to the teen and wrapped his arm around the greenette who was talking with one of his friends.

"Haha, hey Denki." Izuku laughed. "You're a part of my team now!" Denki said and dragged the boy over to the table before he could refuse.

"Alright, I got my four! Bro let's start!" Denki told Bakugou. Bakugou looked back over at Denki's team and his heart stopped when he saw Izuku standing with them.

"I don't even know how to play this..." Izuku mumbled. "Ha, it's easy you'll figure it out!" Mina told him. "If you say so. What's in the cups anyway?" "I'm pretty sure they're mostly tequila shots." Kirishima said and chuckled lightly when the greenette just groaned.

"Ugh, I already had two and that's my max limit!" Izuku whined. "Haha, I mean some of the shots are water so I guess you just have to hope for the best!" Kirishima told him and playfully ruffled his hair making the greenette laugh.

Bakugou frowned seeing how close the two still are to each other even though they've broken up months ago.

"Okay everyone I want a nice clean game!" Sero yelled as he stood in the middle of the table. "It's Bakugo's team!" Sero said and pointed at Bakugou's team whose members were Shinso, Todoroki, Camie, and of course Bakugou. The spectators around the kitchen all yelled and cheered.

"Verses Denki's team!" Sero said and pointed at Denki's team causing everyone to clap and cheer again.

"Now you know the rules try and get the ping pong ball into the other team's cup if it lands in the cup your opponent must drink whatever is in the cup it lands in! The goal is to get rid of your enemy's cups! Denki's team starts first since he's about to owe me $100!" Sero announced making everyone laugh and cheer.

"Hey!" Denki yelled at Sero who just shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever we're gonna win this. Watch me sink this shot!" Denki said and tossed the ping pong ball towards the group of cups.