Chapter Eleven

Bakugou walked down the hallway of the school heading to his next class.

He took his air-pods out of his pocket and began to place them in his ears so he could listen to music. While he was placing one of the air-pods in his ear he froze when he saw the two boys in the distance standing by some lockers.

Bakugou's body began to tremble and he clenched his fist as he watched the scene play out in front of him.

"Good friends my ass!" Bakugou said to himself through clenched teeth as he began making his way over to the two boys.

Todoroki smiled at the greenette as he gently rubbed his thumb against the boy's cheek after they pulled away from their kiss. Izuku smiled softly back at the boy as he placed his hand on top of the other teen's.

"I'll see you after class." Todoroki said causing Izuku to nod his head. Todoroki smiled and began to lean in for another kiss when suddenly he was met with a fist to the side of his face.

Todoroki stumbled backward and fell to the ground from the punch. He brought his hand underneath his nose feeling something wet.

He looked down at his now blood-stained hand before looking up to see who had punched him.

Bakugou was standing above him with his fists clenched as he glared daggers at the heterochromatic boy.

"Bakugou?" Todoroki questioned when he saw the blonde standing there.

"You damn bastard!" Bakugou yelled as he got on top of the boy and went to punch his face again. "Why didn't you just give up!? Why did you have to get in my way!? It should have been me instead of you, you half and half piece of shit!" Bakugou yelled at Todoroki who was too busy struggling and avoiding his attacks to focus on what he was saying.

"Hey! Get off him! Quit it!" Izuku yelled at Bakugou as he tried to pull the teen off of Todoroki.

Izuku looked over at the crowd of teens that started to form around them and record the fight. His eyes scanned the crowd trying to find anyone he knew that could help him.

His eyes widened slightly when he saw familiar red hair turn the corner of the hall.

"Kiri!" Izuku yelled out to the redhead gaining the boy's attention. Kirishima looked over at the crowd and just barely made out what was happening past the bodies of teens standing around. He pushed past the crowd and made it to the center. He quickly grabbed Bakugou and pulled the blonde off of Todoroki.

"Bro what happened!?" Kirishima questioned but got no reply from Bakugou who tried to lunge after the other teen.

Once Bakugou was away from Todoroki Izuku rushed to the boy's side to make sure he was okay. Todoroki winced slightly as he touched his nose to see if it was still bleeding, which it was. Izuku carefully held the boy's face in his hands as he made sure that there were no more bruises. Todoroki smiled up at the worried boy and placed his hand on top of Izuku's causing the greenette to smile slightly.

Bakugou's anger only increased as he watched the two. "Let me go shitty hair!" Bakugou yelled as he thrashed around trying to push himself out of the boy's tight grasp. "Dude calm down!" Kirishima yelled back at him as he struggled to keep his hold on the boy desperately trying to escape.

Kirishima eye's widened slightly when he saw security making their way towards them.

"Let's go bro!" Kirishima said as he quickly let go of the teen in order to grab his wrist. He dragged Bakugou with him as he began to run away from the scene and the security guards.

As Bakugou and Kirishima ran away Izuku helped Todoroki up from the ground.

"Alright everyone, break it up! Classes are going to start soon!" One of the security guards yelled to the crowd of teens causing them all to walk away and begin to excitedly talk about the fight and share the videos that had been recorded.