Chapter Fifteen(Finale)

The song works better later.
(Long chapter)
—————————————————————

"Thanks again for letting us use your house Bakubabe!" Mina thanked the blonde. "Whatever but if anything breaks your all dead." Bakugou threatened the teens. "Chill man nothings going to happen." Sero reassured the boy as he took a sip from his cup.

*CRASH*

Bakugou narrowed his eyes as he glared at the two who began to sweat nervously. "T-that was probably nothing!" Sero stuttered out and Mina nodded her head agreeing with him. "Ha, yeah I'm sure everything is fine." Mina nervously laughed out.

"Shit I think it's broken."

Bakugou's eye twitched as he glared at Mina and Sero who were both smiling at him as sweat slid down their faces. "We should run." Mina said between her teeth. "Yeah." Sero agreed before they both sprinted away from the blonde.

Before Bakugou could chase the two down he was stopped when he felt someone wrap their arm around his shoulder and slightly pull him back.

"What the hell shitty hair!?" Bakugou turned his head and yelled at the redhead. "Look who finally showed up." Kirishima said as he nodded his head towards the doorway of the living room. Bakugou looked towards the doorway and his eyes softened when he saw the greenette standing there.

"Go talk to him." Kirishima said as he nudged the blonde's arm. "Why should I, he's just going to ignore me, and besides that bastards with him." Bakugou said as he held the drink he had up to his lips and stared at the heterochromatic boy standing next to Izuku.

"Woah, Bakugou's house is really nice." Todoroki commented as he looked around the place. "Yeah, it is... I wonder where King is." Izuku mumbled quietly as he looked around trying to see if the dog was around.

"King?" Todoroki questioned. "Oh, he's this cute silly little black and white Shiba Inu that Bakugou owns. Ha, he's the best at hugs." Izuku explained to him. "Wait you've been to his house before?" Todoroki asked him. "Ha, uh y-yeah I came here with Kiri before." Izuku told him with a nervous smile plastered on his face.

"That makes sense." Todoroki said and began looking around the room some more. Izuku let out a small sigh before looking inside the living room to see who was there. As he was looking his eyes locked onto a certain pair of red eyes.

Izuku smiled softly as he lifted up his hand and waved at the redhead who returned the smile and wave. Izuku then glanced over at the other pair of red eyes looking at him before following Todoroki into the kitchen.

"See he ignored me." Bakugou told the redhead as he took a sip of his drink. "You guys just need a chance to be alone together then he would have no choice but to talk to you!" Kirishima said. "And how do you plan on doing that?" Bakugou questioned. "Hmmm, oh we could play seven minutes in heaven!" Kirishima snapped his finger and suggested.

"Hell no the chances of me getting him are going to be small and if I somehow get half and half or if he gets him I'm a be beyond pissed." Bakugou told him. "Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Then what should we do?" Kirishima questioned as he began to rub his chin.

"Nothing."

"Yeah, maybe that would- wait did you just say nothing!?" Kirishima exclaimed as he turned his head to look at the boy currently staring at the half empty cup in his hand and frowning.

"What do you mean by nothing!?" Kirishima asked. "It means that I tried so much and I'm tired of it. He clearly wants nothing to do with me, no matter how much I want him to." Bakugou mumbled as he brought the cup up to his lips.